Donna

Show Information

Show Date: Friday March 1, 2024

Venue: T- MOBILE ARENA

VIP Reception: 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Public Doors: 7:30pm

VIP Check-In Information
Check-In Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm

Check-In Location:  Right side of the main entrance doors on the plaza - look for the Madonna "VIP Check-In" Flag. The check-in table will be just inside in the main lobby.

Crowd Free Merchandise Shopping:  

Available from 6:15PM – 7:25PM

If you arrive after 7:25 you will miss crowd free merchandise shopping.

If you arrive after 9:15pm, you will miss your VIP check-in. Merchandise cannot be shipped post show. Please reach out to your day of contact for day of issues. 

All times subject to change without notice.

8 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Celine better be the guest judge

That would be so cool if that happened.  It won't, but that really would definitely create a huge press moment for both Madonna and Celine.  That being said, Celine seems to be a bit too conservative to do such a thing. 

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

I don’t think the dancers would be able to grind on someone with stiff person syndrome. 

I know how wrong that sounds, but it’s true! 

Not true, and a pretty shitty thing to say.  She's obviously fighting a disease a lot of people don't suffer from.  If anything, her showing up would be more about showing her strength and to show how agile she still is, even though she is diagnosed with such.  It's weird you even went there. :sad:

39 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Not true, and a pretty shitty thing to say.  She's obviously fighting a disease a lot of people don't suffer from.  If anything, her showing up would be more about showing her strength and ability to show agile she still is, even though she is diagnosed with such.  It's weird you even went there. :sad:

What is wrong with someone saying that they don’t think someone suffering with stiff person syndrome would be able to handle being toyed around and gyrated by dancers?

McDonna imma suggest you take a day off from reading all these posts and find yourself boo xo

30 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I was watching video of Nothing Really Matters from the tour and my ear was picking up a melody that seems to be extrapolated in the song. Does this tour mix sample Show Me Love by Robin S?

So love that song.  I don't believe it does, but it's so easy to interpret melodies from other songs because many times there are so many that are similar. :)

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

I don’t think the dancers would be able to grind on someone with stiff person syndrome. 

I know how wrong that sounds, but it’s true! 

I don’t think it’s sounds wrong it’s an honest concern, nothing to be worried for babe 

22 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

What is wrong with someone saying that they don’t think someone suffering with stiff person syndrome would be able to handle being toyed around and gyrated by dancers?

McDonna imma suggest you take a day off from reading all these posts and find yourself boo xo

Absolutely 💯 

1 minute ago, dankpepe said:

You might be right. I mashed them up and they just sound very similar

https://rave.dj/LMhaRrAUAOuVow

Yeah, there are many professionals will state how there is only so many notes, melodies, and such in songs before they start to sound similar.  I know there are cases where there are songs which have obvious similarities, but I don't think every song that has sounded like another is actually copy or steal someone's work. :)

32 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I'll tell you what's wrong with it (and from a nurse's stand point I hope you will try and understand too). I am a woman poster here. There are several other women posters here too and I can tell you that talk like that can be offensive. As creative as Madonna is sexually, etc, I don't think she'd appreciate talk like that either or for her friends and who she chooses to judge with her. There are classier ways of saying things.  I hope you'll try and understand what I mean.

30 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'll tell you what's wrong with it (and from a nurse's stand point I hope you will try and understand too). I am a woman poster here. There are several other women posters here too and I can tell you that talk like that can be offensive. As creative as Madonna is sexually, etc, I don't think she'd appreciate talk like that either or for her friends and who she chooses to judge with her. There are classier ways of saying things.  I hope you'll try and understand what I mean.

If you are offended by someone’s comments perhaps report it and let the mods assess it. I don’t think it was meant to be mean spirited though, they were just pointing it out

24 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Ok. lol. Well. Ok. I don’t live my life thinking what Madonna would think. It’s nice to know there are female “posters” here. I don’t care what your gender is. And yes I am a nurse!? wtf does that have to do with me not seeing this weird hypocrisy. I hope Celine gets her dog gone self humped on stage. I actually think Celine is hilarious — and would appreciate showing the world she can still be silly and have fun. 

calm down sister xo vogue

One more thing lol I don’t think the person that made that comment (at least that’s not how I read it) was implying that Celine should get “rushed” on stage during a flare up. Intentionally causing someone pain is not funny. That type of comment imo would be vile and disgusting.

On the other hand, not falling victim to an illness/disease is brave and courageous xo