I will survive or Express Yourself

5 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

True, and i like both but Express Yourself is a bit better...

taste are taste but for me need to stay together in the show.....

we know how madonna love to built not only a show but create a story..... so for me there are perfect..... they deserve to be both in the show.....

Definitely Express Yourself.  At this point I'll take it any way we can get it.

As much as a loathe an acapella sing along (don't see the point of it), getting some sort of acoustic version will do lol.

You know, it still boggles my mind how it was left out. It literally screams her message she's been trying to covey or tell for the past 40 years. ANYWAY, sorry to go off topic.

EXPRESS YOURSELF is my final answer.

In the acoustic form that particular spot has, "I Will Survive".

It's cute, but "Express Yourself" deserves all the fireworks and a big show, not an acoustic rendition. Plus she already sang a little acapella of it on the "Madame X Tour", so it's really more of the same. But it's lovely, of course.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

In the acoustic form that particular spot has, "I Will Survive".

It's cute, but "Express Yourself" deserves all the fireworks and a big show.

Exactly!!! Maybe because it’s her GH tour so she felt it’s better to sing her own songs without any covers or anything?!! Or I assume she just don’t want to perform I Will Survive anymore because it reminds her of what happened to her last year? New year, bright start? ✨

16 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Exactly!!! Maybe because it’s her GH tour so she felt it’s better to sing her own songs without any covers or anything?!! Or I assume she just don’t want to perform I Will Survive anymore because it reminds her of what happened to her last year? New year, bright start? ✨

I think little changes here and there are to be expected, especially now she seems to be more free on her own show. It's a long tour so she needs to change little bits to not get bored. She already tried "I Love New York" in Brooklyn, this "Express Yourself" can be another trying and she'll get back to "I Will Survive" or maybe it'll stay from now on, we'll see.

i want to have both songs in the tour...... we dont need to pick one song or the other.... they both deserve to be there at that tour...

the fact that this is a GH tour is even more important....

Madonna live every single day every single second of her life following her song.... express yourself.... and she do it in an amazing way.....

but not only i will surive is a song by another Queen, Gloria Gaynor, but again is an expression of her life.... all the battles she fight to be there..... the death of her mother.... the rape in nyc, the messy wedding with sean, all the storm and shit they throw against her during the sex era..... ecc ecc

i will survive is a piece of her life.....

she is a survivour

the song need 

NEED

to be there.....