DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion

6 hours ago, dave2290 said:

amazing dear @ChromaticanMondasia!!!!

you find always the best photos of Madonna.......

feel free to post what you want here......

im a big fan of the amazing Madonna pics you post!!!!

Thank you my amazing friend I mean we have 45 years plus of non stop Madonna amazing visuals to choose from sges the best at creating such a visually distinctive world to showcase the album direction sound and atmosphere 

.those that critique Madonna in Mdna era STILL were given a visually distinctive album of melancholy and toughness and surreal artwork to immerse themselves in what sadly many dismiss as her worst album ....yet I find it so underrated 

Just wish she had HELLO recorded though as lead single for it it would've done even better I feel as an era commercially album wise and stuck to the carefree feel in promo maybe 

Also happy SUPERBOWL day over 12 years ago she broke records 

2d48c5230d0593ffd858c6d1e3aa0ff4.jpg

4 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

have 45 years plus of non stop Madonna amazing visuals to choose from sges the best at creating such a visually distinctive world to showcase the album direction sound and atmosphere

truth

she is a genius when is about visual art......

4 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

those that critique Madonna in Mdna era STILL were given a visually distinctive album of melancholy and toughness and surreal artwork to immerse themselves in what sadly many dismiss as her worst album ....yet I find it so underrated 

mdna is an amazing album, i really like it and honestly i dont understand with so many people dont like this album...... i remember when i bug it and listen it...... i was so happy about the songs and the visual part...... the cover of the album and the booklet...... shes so amazing in that photos.........

53 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

truth

she is a genius when is about visual art......

mdna is an amazing album, i really like it and honestly i dont understand with so many people dont like this album...... i remember when i bug it and listen it...... i was so happy about the songs and the visual part...... the cover of the album and the booklet...... shes so amazing in that photos.........

My reaction to fans who hate on MDNA 

If anyone else released that year it would've been fully acclaimed a post divorce rave album full of rage, power and melancholy ...I loved it in 2012 and still enjoy it just gutted it'd still her most recent number 1 album here in the UK REBEL HEART deserved that spot too 

givemeleak-2.jpg

18 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

My reaction to fans who hate on MDNA 

If anyone else released that year it would've been fully acclaimed a post divorce rave album full of rage, power and melancholy ...I loved it in 2012 and still enjoy it just gutted it'd still her most recent number 1 album here in the UK REBEL HEART deserved that spot too 

givemeleak-2.jpg

yes......

a post divorce album full of powerful moments......

best friend, an amazing song is for that idiot of guy ritchie......

i miss so much that era!!!!

the mv of girl gone wild?

wow

3 hours ago, dave2290 said:

givemeleak-2.jpg

ha ha ha!!!!

same!!!!

I mean imagine if GMAYL was a hit, GGW too and I'm Addicted it would've been a huge success like ... Just one album with this tracklisting 

1- Girl Gone Wild

2- Gang Bang

3- I'm Addicted 

4- I Don't Give A

5- Some Girls 

6 I'm a Sinner/Cyber Raga

7- Beautiful Killer

8-  I Fd Up

9- Best Friend

10- Love Spent

11- Masterpiece 

12- Falling Free

Imagine THIS as the album with GGW as the huge lead anthem , OR if HELLO was recorded as the lead hit single and this was the tracklisting I love GMAYL but the song was too divisive and only made for superbowl and nothing else really ....this album could've sold much more with this tracklisting too I feel and visuals 

4b19fc5bb017521559a34537d54469a6.jpg

5 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I mean imagine if GMAYL was a hit, GGW too and I'm Addicted it would've been a huge success like ... Just one album with this tracklisting 

1- Girl Gone Wild

2- Gang Bang

3- I'm Addicted 

4- I Don't Give A

5- Some Girls 

6 I'm a Sinner/Cyber Raga

7- Beautiful Killer

8-  I Fd Up

9- Best Friend

10- Love Spent

11- Masterpiece 

12- Falling Free

Imagine THIS as the album with GGW as the huge lead anthem , OR if HELLO was recorded as the lead hit single and this was the tracklisting I love GMAYL but the song was too divisive and only made for superbowl and nothing else really ....this album could've sold much more with this tracklisting too I feel and visuals 

4b19fc5bb017521559a34537d54469a6.jpg

i know.....

ohhhhh

you don't stop to post the amazing photos of Madonna in the mdna era....... and miss that era so much.......

mdna its also one of the most prolific M work........ like rebel heart...... 2 albums full of songs......

7 hours ago, dave2290 said:

i know.....

ohhhhh

you don't stop to post the amazing photos of Madonna in the mdna era....... and miss that era so much.......

mdna its also one of the most prolific M work........ like rebel heart...... 2 albums full of songs......

Part of me wishes she worked with Avicii on in a way and the songs of their Collab on Rebel Heart made it to MDNA perhaps too I sometimes think that would've NAILED it as a huge hit album 

Like imagine one cohesive album if Madonna/Avicii/Royksopp/Ariel Rechtshaid 

Loving for love, Addicted, devil pray, borrowed time, graffiti heart, revolution, freedom, beautiful scars, wash all over me, ghost town, Joan of arc, hold tight, god is love, queen, illuminati, two steos behind me, messiah 

ReLOVEution would've been a fab album 

mad.jpg

27 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Part of me wishes she worked with Avicii on in a way and the songs of their Collab on Rebel Heart made it to MDNA perhaps too I sometimes think that would've NAILED it as a huge hit album 

Like imagine one cohesive album if Madonna/Avicii/Royksopp/Ariel Rechtshaid 

Loving for love, Addicted, devil pray, borrowed time, graffiti heart, revolution, freedom, beautiful scars, wash all over me, ghost town, Joan of arc, hold tight, god is love, queen, illuminati, two steos behind me, messiah 

ReLOVEution would've been a fab album 

mad.jpg

24 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Like imagine if MADONNA put out a surprise visual album after MDNA tour with those songs too or something would've been HUGE she was fire 

madona.jpg

truth.....

my opinion is that revolution always look like a project left incomplete.......

4 hours ago, dave2290 said:

truth.....

my opinion is that revolution always look like a project left incomplete.......

Yes mate I was ready after MDNA for a full secret visual album she could've put it out there ahead of BEYONCE did hers in 2013 

The irony she could've teailblased the visual album with a story to sell she had fans running around looking at billboards and screens showcasing the mini film 

instagram_revolutionoflove_news.jpg

47 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yes mate I was ready after MDNA for a full secret visual album she could've put it out there ahead of BEYONCE did hers in 2013 

The irony she could've teailblased the visual album with a story to sell she had fans running around looking at billboards and screens showcasing the mini film 

instagram_revolutionoflove_news.jpg

even the title.....

Revolution with that love write inside would be perfect for an album title.....

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

even the title.....

Exactly this ReLOVEution would've been a great album had time been put into it but I feel in the 2010s she and her team had no idea where to go either COMPETE with the pop elite, create concept albums or collaborate with rappers ....do she find them all 

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

even the title.....

ALSO with BEYONCE recent RENNAISSNCE ACT I, ACT II etc Madonna voice literally could be been a decade ahead of the game 

Like imagine if Madonna did visual albums in installments like that in the 2010s?! Confessions I feel could've really been a huge visual album but Hard Candy into MDNA was such a transgressive time I don't think she was in the ball album wise creatively to be innovative like that 

Then REBEL HEART she had 50 songs that could've been on several albums worth 

9 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

ALSO with BEYONCE recent RENNAISSNCE ACT I, ACT II etc Madonna voice literally could be been a decade ahead of the game 

Like imagine if Madonna did visual albums in installments like that in the 2010s?! Confessions I feel could've really been a huge visual album but Hard Candy into MDNA was such a transgressive time I don't think she was in the ball album wise creatively to be innovative like that 

Then REBEL HEART she had 50 songs that could've been on several albums worth 

yes..... a visual album from Madonna on that years would be great!!!!

confessions would be perfect like visual album......

and probably more than mdna, rebel heart would be even better.....

we hope to have a visusl album from Madonna in the near future......

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

yes..... a visual album from Madonna on that years would be great!!!!

confessions would be perfect like visual album......

and probably more than mdna, rebel heart would be even better.....

we hope to have a visusl album from Madonna in the near future......

CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR honestly could've been a force of nature as a visual album it was a blockbuster audio anyway and visually it was gorgeous but imagine if every single had a video 

EQUESTRIAN Madonna got Future Lovers for example, Eastern influenced Push and Isaac, continuing the disco dance troupe story ....would've been incredible 

Madame X was closest to it I feel 

The-Confessions-Tour-Program-5.jpg

When Madonna announced the Celebration Tour and I learned about her coming to Tampa, Fl I decided to take a look on youtube at some of her videos. I wanted to see some of her live performances before buying a ticket so I started watching the tour videos. I could not stop and to this day I can not get enough of her. I purchased my tickets on 3/13/2023 almost I year ago today. Only sad thing is that it took me so long to rediscover her. I have a lot of catching up to do and this forum, the people here, and threads like this I am grateful for.

6 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Have just went through the 15 pages in this thread and now I am in my happy place. So many amazing looks, Thank you.

thank you!!!!

she have an amazing taste when  its about fashion...... 

i love fashion

i love madonna

so

Madonna + fashion = paradise 

happy you like it!!!!

8 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR honestly could've been a force of nature as a visual album it was a blockbuster audio anyway and visually it was gorgeous but imagine if every single had a video 

EQUESTRIAN Madonna got Future Lovers for example, Eastern influenced Push and Isaac, continuing the disco dance troupe story ....would've been incredible 

Madame X was closest to it I feel 

The-Confessions-Tour-Program-5.jpg

truth

confessions would be perfect....

congpfessions is one of her many peaks.....

everything in this album is perfect......

• RUADJAI changed the title to DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion