Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

The show will be epic,....... if for real, millions people will be there on the same place the same day........wow.......  Guinness world record for sure..........

I can just imagine the energy... millions singing along to the sound of NRM, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Bad Girl

26 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

I can just imagine the energy... millions singing along to the sound of NRM, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Bad Girl

I think Anita will come join her on stage as well as many special musicians from Brazil from the Itau commercial.  

14 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Isn’t that just the same as having sponsorship? For example, Taylor had Crown sponsor her Australian tour.  I really don’t trust Drowned Madonna as a source for info, they sometimes share rumours that turn out to be true but they are still just a fan site and have been wrong many times.

It's exactly the same, but Drowned it's making it look as if it's something uncommon.

That’s how I learned that there were negotiations in 2022 to bring Madonna to Peru. A friend of mine whom worked on a big tech company had a reunion with a concert promoter telling him “Hey, we're bringing Madonna, do you wanna sponsor it?”. Without brands support, shows could not happen. It's always like: “THIS BRAND presents… 'Cosme Fulanito' in concert!”

Yeah, touring is so weird now, that deal Swift made with Singapore government is so weird

https://fortune.com/asia/2024/03/04/taylor-swift-millions-incentives-singapore-perform-southeast-asia-thai-philippine-politicians-hitting-back/

Or Rihanna being paid $9 million for a private show at a wedding in India. 

At least Madonna is doing it free for the people.

2 hours ago, Alm47 said:

It's exactly the same, but Drowned it's making it look as if it's something uncommon.

That’s how I learned that there were negotiations in 2022 to bring Madonna to Peru. A friend of mine whom worked on a big tech company had a reunion with a concert promoter telling him “Hey, we're bringing Madonna, do you wanna sponsor it?”. Without brands support, shows could not happen. It's always like: “THIS BRAND presents… 'Cosme Fulanito' in concert!”

I have respected Drowned a lot, but they know shit about free concerts held at Copacabana Beach.

Rolling Stones did one of them. My sister and cousin attended it.

55 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yeah, touring is so weird now, that deal Swift made with Singapore government is so weird

https://fortune.com/asia/2024/03/04/taylor-swift-millions-incentives-singapore-perform-southeast-asia-thai-philippine-politicians-hitting-back/

Or Rihanna being paid $9 million for a private show at a wedding in India. 

At least Madonna is doing it free for the prople.

She wouldn't be the first to do it let alone in this location (see my post above).

17 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

She wouldn't be the first to do it let alone in this location (see my post above).

And i wouldnt be surprised if this concert wont be for free. She also charged a lot for the 45min MDNA show in paris where people went crazy afterwards.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced