Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

With this whole mess of waiting, getting annoucement dates and receiving nothing... I have this to say to u, brothers and sisters:

I know your works

And your patient endurance

And Madonna herself will be with us

She will wipe away every tear from our eyes

And waiting shall be no more

Neither shall be anxiety for news

Nor crying

Nor pain

Anymore

For these things will have past away

For the time is near

Behold

She's coming soon 

6jQuTav.gif

7 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

While whole Brazil was waiting for official announcement.

Madonna posted a bunch of stories about Malawi

bitch know what exactly she doin 

Benny Hill Laughing GIF by tylaum

Yes dear NOBODY MESSES TO A LEO!!!

Eduardo Paes GO TO HELL!!! Jornal O Globo GO TO HELL!!! Fábia Oliveira GO TO HELL!!!

Later on don't come with this excuse:

Just now, Lucas B. said:

With this whole mess of waiting, getting annoucement dates and receiving nothing... I have this to say to u, brothers and sisters:

I know your works

And your patient endurance

And Madonna herself will be with us

She will wipe away every tear from our eyes

And waiting shall be no more

Neither shall be anxiety for news

Nor crying

Nor pain

Anymore

For these things will have past away

For the time is near

Behold

She's coming soon 

6jQuTav.gif

Isso gatinho do as me, release your pressure, release your mind, release your job, release your WHOLE THING!

And redirect all your anger to... You know who.

Just now, Nahash said:

Isso gatinho do as me, release your pressure, release your mind, release your job, release your WHOLE THING!

And redirect all your anger to... You know who.

Redirect my anger to... o dono da loja de camiseta vulgo RA? Ou ao governo do Rio, Itaú? :crazyeyes:

Amigo, eu fiquei completamente perdido em tudo que rolou mas li seu textão para os outros membros e espero que você esteja bem <3 

4 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Redirect my anger to... o dono da loja de camiseta vulgo RA? Ou ao governo do Rio, Itaú? :crazyeyes:

Amigo, eu fiquei completamente perdido em tudo que rolou mas li seu textão para os outros membros e espero que você esteja bem <3 

Gostoso I am tired of speaking in both English and Portuguese, now I will only speak in Snakish (my mother language).

Swish swish swish swish swish (don't expect another word or sound from me, right?) Swish swish swish...

10 minutes ago, remixed224 said:

Damn and Turkish Airlines dropped prices for a flight from my country Lithuania to Brazil, 500 Euros roundtrip and dates fit perfectly! :D Madonna announce it and somebody give me couch to stay on :D 

There's a huge community of Lithuanian immigrants and descendants in Brazil if you aren't aware of that. They were recruited by own government of Brazil esp during the República Velha (1889-1930) to the eugenic purpose of whitening population (such a disgusting action but at that time, it was very popular).

Sorry, I shouldve said only swish swish.

@Honey Littlesorry piojitx I can't be less intelectual than I am.

12 minutes ago, Nahash said:

There's a huge community of Lithuanian immigrants and descendants in Brazil if you aren't aware of that. They were recruited by own government of Brazil esp during the República Velha (1889-1930) to the eugenic purpose of whitening population (such a disgusting action but at that time, it was very popular).

Sorry, I shouldve said only swish swish.

@Honey Littlesorry piojitx I can't be less intelectual than I am.

Yeah I know that and some descendants are coming back to Lithuania. I met one girl actually on a plane than I was going for Madonna to London. She was going for the weekend to London and we still chat on Insta :)

@remixed224  there's even a soccer player from a team from my town (and to whom my father and sister root for), descendant of Lithuanians who can play for the Lithuanian national soccer team instead of Brazilian even been born in São Paulo:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Luis

You have luck, he's very good actually.

6 minutes ago, remixed224 said:

Yeah I know that and some descendants are coming back to Lithuania. I met one girl actually on a plane than I was going for Madonna to London. She was going for the weekend to London and we still chat on Insta :)

Naturally who doesn't love THAT BLUE EU PASSPORT???? (My dream of consumation for decades)

Sorry @remixed224 I should've known now that the new Antichrist, Vladimir Putin, has made BLUE Brazilian passport more valuable than the also BLUE EU passport. I wasn't fond of saying that at all, given we never want an Antichrist to come to Earth, but I still want THAT EU PASSPORT - I wished I could be a verified Sefardic Jew descendant to gain Portuguese citizenship - but NEVER EVER the Israeli one...

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

Madonna will simply show a couple rehearsal stories the morning of the show. Don’t expect any “announcement” from The Madonna. She will do as she pleases. She doesn’t need to tell anyone her plans unless she’s selling tickets.

If I were you I'd say as for now only "swish swish swish" just like me as it seems Rio mayor actually works for TaylorNation (and it TRULY seems to be).

9 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I can't tell if the mayor just heard the rumors like everyone else and genuinely believes them with no evidence (dunce behavior). Or if he knows it's not true but is just toying with people's emotions by dangling a Madonna gif over them so they support him.

we pay or politicians too much , same for the mayors,  for toying  with our emotions.....

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced