Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

Well, brazilians are very hot in general, but some of you are talking like u never saw a cock or didn't step into any european gay sauna where u can meet guys from everywhere. This mixed with the bananas comments and other bad taste jokes... 😓 Calm down. 

Anyway... Different subject: About the broadcast I hope we will have some mirrors / links whatever to wach this live without complicates vpn, servers or registrations 😘

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

For? Asking the question and replying the same way I'm being replied to? 

I’m just joking. There’s nothing wrong with your question. In the end, they did an amazing job of hyping and marketing. It’s a big deal for the numbers of people. And the fact that it’s the only country in the South American continent getting this tour.

3 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Well, brazilians are very hot in general, but some of you are talking like u never saw a cock or didn't step into any european gay sauna where u can meet guys from everywhere. This mixed with the bananas comments and other bad taste jokes... 😓 Calm down. 

Anyway... Different subject: About the broadcast I hope we will have some mirrors / links whatever to wach this live without complicates vpn, servers or registrations 😘

Ohhh I need to go to a European Sauna! Sounds amazing.

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I’m just joking. There’s nothing wrong with your question. In the end, they did an amazing job of hyping and marketing. It’s a big deal for the numbers of people. And the fact that it’s the only country in the South American continent getting this tour.

Oh ok 😅 i was already getting pissed ha...you know mnation banned me 👉👈

25 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Dude people are having fun and trying to have a good time, what’s the problem we can’t be discussing if Fever edit one ends one second before edit two, for the rest of our lives. 

I’ve been very fortunate to have travelled the world many times and had lived in London for a year. Nothing compares to Brazil 🇧🇷 (it is one thing to see some cute guys in a reduced obscured place) than to be in a country where the beauty of the general population is above average.

I know it’s hard to let go of the Eurocentric view of the world but it’s possible