Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

No I just realized that by responding to it, it only perpetuates the drama you are trying to create here. We all know he shouldn't be taken seriously.  So deal with it. You're not a moderator or administrator here.  If they deem there is a problem with a certain member they will deal with it.  Until then, learn to use the "ignore" feature.  Remember this is a Madonna fan forum.  We're here to share like minded interest in that, not cause drama and friction between members!  :)

I take @Honey Little seriously. Even though he’s a bit silly sometimes he isn’t mean spirited or a trouble maker. He also votes in all my polls first and he loves Madonna. Team Honey Little!

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

oh wow did not know this - but would make sense - it's all about generating economic and tourism dollars.

Also has happened in South Australia with Sam Smith and Victoria with Guns n Roses I believe. Bjork in WA too. I’m sure there’s many others. It’s common with festivals I think as they want to bring people to experience the wider festival.

26 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

That's rich.

And fr @Robertthenurse I had the same thought. What if it downpours that day :dead: Outdoors is so temperamental. But I'm optimistic hearing from @karlafalves that the wet season is not typically inclusive of May.

I wonder if she’d go ahead with the show in bad weather. Or if she’d cancel? She’d probably still get the money on insurance :laughing:

Jesus gave free outdoor shows as well from what I understand. Talking to the public about Love thy neighbor as thy self etc. Bible Tour. Was supposed to end in Mexico but extended to Brazil. - This is why the people in Mexico sometimes prefer to worship the Virgin Mary instead. They are not happy with Jesus going to Brazil to end his tour.

6 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

love her!!!!

I like some of her songs, admit, but the fanbase is annoying as hell and I HATE the fact that they try to sell her as the biggest pop act ever when we all know that the biggest and best pop artist, alive or not, is Madonna.

Our Queen is the one and only, the first and the last, and there'll never be someone with the same impact, energy, courage, boldness and, as we like to say here in Brazil, colhões as her.

ArDFlWb.gif

2 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

I like some of her songs, admit, but the fanbase is annoying as hell and I HATE the fact that they try to sell her as the biggest pop act ever when we all know that the biggest and best pop artist, alive or not, is Madonna.

Our Queen is the one and only, the first and the last, and there'll never be someone with the same impact, energy, courage, boldness and, as we like to say here in Brazil, colhões as her.

ArDFlWb.gif

her team will know where to find you............ bye bye @Lucas B..............