Rain "video edit" on digital ep butchered!

18 hours ago, nikos132 said:

So i listened to it for the first time out of curiosity and noticed that they did a really shitty job in editing it. They butchered it at 04:04. disappointing...

I'd hardly call it "butchered" now, there's no audible glitches. It's just your expecting to hear a different transition. I quite like the video edit actually. Nobody complained about it when it was being played on MTV back in the day.

On 3/5/2024 at 9:28 PM, Bjonkers said:

I'd hardly call it "butchered" now, there's no audible glitches. It's just your expecting to hear a different transition. I quite like the video edit actually. Nobody complained about it when it was being played on MTV back in the day.

to be clear, i ve heard the video version before by watching the video, so i wasn;t expecting a different transition. i just listened to the mp3 of the digital release for the first time and it doesnt sound like the actual audio of the video. here the base sound is being cut off suddenly

On 3/5/2024 at 10:48 PM, BoyToyMark said:

It sounds completely fine. The audio is mixed in time and there are no obvious edits. It's mixed well.

yes but the base sound is being cut off suddenly.