New Madonna...

56 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

"The New Madonna" is also on Titkok and they have posted a new video where a guy is asking who is the New Madonna to people on the streets ! :

https://www.tiktok.com/@new.madonna?_t=8kbxIcAmUkb&_r=1

And it's filmed next to Kia Forum? Hm... It's seems it could be Madonna related :thinker:

23 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

As already said, Madonna's the cockroach of pop so there won't be new Madonna until M gets the same age Jeanne Calment acheived to come (and SHE WILL, BOOKMARK ME!!!).

So, as I am also a cockroach, will fly away to some thread I can find better food, C U guys!!!

dear, or maybe is only a Madonna new era....... 

48 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

dear, or maybe is only a Madonna new era....... 

Well...

Esp after someone else picked up this theory as well..

3 hours ago, remixed224 said:

And it's filmed next to Kia Forum? Hm... It's seems it could be Madonna related :thinker:

And to answer Ayham...

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Maybe it’s a project related to that girl who sued M then came back like nothing happened. 🤔👻💀

Oksana just WISHES she had an ounce of talent from t. A. T. u., let alone Madonna:

Jail Key must be PRESSED!!!

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i still hope @Anapausis to have a new M era...... after years and years of Zero promo with interscope ...... this idea to create a site about a new Madonna.......... (so new music)....... is very original and i really like  like idea.....

Irony of destiny is if she teams up to Epic Records, original Cyndi Lauper's label, while Cyndi already partnered to Sire Records...

EDIT: Well, Epic or Columbia, doesn't matter, but RCA NEVER EVER EVER!!!

1 hour ago, remixed224 said:

They posting fan made looking videos on Tik Tok now… it doesn’t look official at all :/

Well they have posted a video of Cardi B as the guest Judge on the Celebration tour, asking "Could Cardi B be the new Madonna ?" and so they have put a video of Cardi on stage with M, sure it's an amateur footage but not a bad one, and maybe this hasn't been proffesionaly filmed ?  Let's not forget it's promoted by Sony so in any case it cannot be something Amateur. I'm not saying it's Madonna but sonny doesn't launch a website for an amateur.