New Madonna...

13 hours ago, dave2290 said:

well the press release was only for Warner so why talk about Sony? and maybe the sony deal arrive later.....

There is NO Sony deal!  Why do you keep pushing this fictitious narrative?? Please don't be one of those fans who has a complete meltdown when you finally realize this "New Madonna" website does not have anything to do with Madonna except using her name to advert some silly gimmick!  :Madonna033:

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

There is NO Sony deal!  Why do you keep pushing this fictitious narrative?? Please don't be one of those fans who has a complete meltdown when you finally realize this "New Madonna" website does not have anything to do with Madonna excepting using her name to advert some silly gimmick!  :Madonna033:

i will have not a single meltdown.......

sorry but i can't think in a different way....... i really can't think that someone is ok to be promote like the new someone else...... and that Sony can do all this without be connected to Madonna.......

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i will have not a single meltdown.......

sorry but i can't think in a different way....... i really can't think that someone is ok to be promote like the new someone else...... and that Sony can do all this without be connected to Madonna.......

It's a silly gimmick!  It's nothing serious!  You're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment!

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's a silly gimmick!  It's nothing serious!  You're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment!

i don't have that many expectations...... just curious....... but when you have Madonna (or her name) on one side and Sony on the other side........ well the thing is very intresting.......

Just now, Redha DBL said:

The new video theyvhave uploaded makes me think she is involved. Look at the people and the answers they chose to upload ; litterally all the people saying there cannot be another Madonna, that she cannot be topped etc... No one would be that idiot if it was not about the real Madonna. 

Lmao that's kind of funny but I still just think it's a low-level fame artist just playing up a concept.

25 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

The new video theyvhave uploaded makes me think she is involved. Look at the people and the answers they chose to upload ; litterally all the people saying there cannot be another Madonna, that she cannot be topped etc... No one would be that idiot if it was not about the real Madonna. 

think the same......

27 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

for sure M is involved......

Sony is too serious for doing all this to promote a wannabe Madonna.......

6 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Maybe it's not that they're promoting a new Madonna. Maybe, whoever that is, is releasing a song titled 'New Madonna' (like 'Blue Madonna' by BØRNS or 'Black Madonna' by Cage the Elephant).

That's my bet. It could even include a sample of an M song, idk. 

intresting theory honey.........