Who can relate? 🀣

9 minutes ago, Ayham said:

This is what I do every time I enter any record store… πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Β 

IMG_0867.jpeg

I would, but the nearest stores where I live that carry Vinyls is Target and Walmart, and they never carry any of Madonna's past albums.Β  Target did have Finally Enough Love (2 disc version) available for a short time until they sold the two copies they carried. LOL!

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

I would, but the nearest stores where I live that carry Vinyls is Target and Walmart, and they never carry any of Madonna's past albums.Β  Target did have Finally Enough Love (2 disc version) available for a short time until they sold the two copies they carried. LOL!

Yeah I remember seeing a Madame X CD at Target and a record for Finally Enough Love at Target a few years back. Β That's about it as well for me.

Β 

My mom brought me to Sam Goody and CD stores as a kid. Β I wasn't really interested in Madonna yet though. Β But yeah that being said I miss those stores. Β 

10 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Yeah I remember seeing a Madame X CD at Target and a record for Finally Enough Love at Target a few years back. Β That's about it as well for me.

Β 

My mom brought me to Sam Goody and CD stores as a kid. Β I wasn't really interested in Madonna yet though. Β But yeah that being said I miss those stores. Β 

Oh I remember the days of those record stores in the mall or even stand alone ones.Β  To walk in a store, with nothing but music was so great.Β  Now, it's reserved to just a section in selected stores.Β 

What urks me is that every time I check out the VInyls at Walmart or Target, they always have in stock older 80's albums from soundtracks or a few retro albums from Prince, Michael Jackson, Metallica and even some obscure one hit wonder from the 70's, 80's or 90's, but never carry anything from Madonna when she has had a plethora of iconic hits.Β  And I wouldn't just reserve that frustration for Madonna. There are plenty of other famous artists from those eras who had huge albums that deserve to be stocked as well.Β 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Even they’re selling her CDs… I found COADF, ROL and LAP… with new logo. I wanted to buy but I’m not sure… πŸ₯²Β 

21 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Oh I remember the days of those record stores in the mall or even stand alone ones.Β  To walk in a store, with nothing but music was so great.Β  Now, it's reserved to just a section in selected stores.Β 

True, so sad… now it’s more like toy /Β electronics store. It was like heaven…

but I’m super happy that it’s slowly coming back especially the CDs! πŸ˜ƒ

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Even they’re selling her CDs… I found COADF, ROL and LAP… with new logo. I wanted to buy but I’m not sure… πŸ₯²Β 

Are you saying, you are seeing more of her CDs in these stores I mentioned?Β  That's great. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the same.Β  I do see an increase in all physical media lately, especially in Vinyl, but I never see anything from Madonna.Β  A few years ago, our local Walmart did carry a few copies of her Immaculate Collection on CE, but I don't even see that anymore.Β  Where I live, it seems a lot of Rap, R&B as as country and rock artists are available in these stores.Β  :sad:

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I found also TIC (black vinyl) and Erotica.

which one should I buy? LAP CD seems a bit rare to find right? πŸ€”

If you don't own them, the get them all!Β  Fuck money!Β  It'll be a good incentive for you to make more!Β  (Or just don't pay your water or electricity this month!) :laughing:

Just now, McDonna said:

Are you saying, you are seeing more of her CDs in these stores I mentioned?Β  That's great. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the same.Β  I see an increase in all physical media lately, especially in Vinyl, but I never see anything from Madonna.Β  A few years ago, our local Walmart did carry a few copies of her Immaculate Collection on CE, but I don't even see that anymore.Β  :sad:

Depends, I’m in Dubai atm and she’s available in every single Virgin Megastore… I miss Virgin Megastore in NY back in the early 00’s when my father used to take me there with him. πŸ’•

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Depends, I’m in Dubai atm and she’s available in every single Virgin Megastore… I miss Virgin Megastore in NY back in the early 00’s when my father used to take me there with him. πŸ’•

That's great I expect she is more stocked in bigger cities.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

If you don't own them, the get them all!Β  Fuck money!Β  It'll be a good incentive for you to make more!Β  (Or just don't pay your water or electricity this month!) :laughing:

I will go back on Wednesday. πŸ₯³ you know it’s different feeling when you see / buy the record in person… online feels cold… πŸ˜†πŸ‘»

17 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I will go back on Wednesday. πŸ₯³ you know it’s different feeling when you see / buy the record in person… online feels cold… πŸ˜†πŸ‘»

For me, I enjoy buying online.Β  It's definitely pretty convenient!Β  And when I receive it, even though I know what the item is,Β  it's sorta like Christmas.Β  LOL!Β  Still, I do miss the REAL music store experience.Β  But it's not really an option for me unless I drive several hours to a big city.

On 3/30/2024 at 1:36 AM, Ayham said:

they have her vinyls in dubai? damn next time i travel im def going thereΒ