Antwerp, Belgium [Sat Nov 28,2015]

groovyguy

the show whas amazing !!!!! thanks to 3 mega Italian fans i could stand for the first time on the first row to the catwalk between MainStage and second stage . i thank you forever !! 

i have really great pictures and video's of this concert 

i would like to share it but i have no idea how to put pictures and upload video 

if some can help me i would love to share it 

i had the best madonna night of my life !!!

Bart Hermans

What a night !!! 

Madonna in Antwerp was a totally different experience than Madonna in Cologne … The vibe was simply FANTASTIC and I enjoyed every second of it !!! 
Honestly, I still don’t think it’s one of her best tours, but last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life !  
At one point she looked into my eyes and wanted to touch me, but unfortunately I couldn’t reach her, BUT … my Rebel Hearts Rick & Hanna managed to do it for me !! 
Yes … MADONNA is, was and always will be the QUEEN of Queens ! 

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/-q8mBdqyqJ/

matthiaslemanLast night was amazing! So close!  #madonna #rebelhearttour#antwerp

Posted Image

Glen Charleston

Posted Image

Ingrid van der Put

It was a celebration 

Posted Image

LOL!

‎Nick Van Abbeny

My selection from Antwerp show, not all in the best quality unfortunately, but still it was AMAZEBALLS !! Really enjoyed the show. 

Just one thing for future attendees: If you can't sing, please don't sing! We come to see and hear Madonna. I had one guy standing behind who sang through the whole show...it's ok for one or two songs, but after a while it's really annoying. I know we all want to experience the show the best possible way but do remind yourself you're NOT alone. 
Thank you. Hope you all had or will have a night to remember.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image