The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

I feel in regards to other pop divas no one is as ballsy as Madonna gets ...Beyonce I think is closest to it the past decade pushing themes in her music and imagery regards to race and social issues within her eras 

Taylor, Ariana? No chance. Even Gaga and Billie I feel are introverted in emotions than expansive in world issues for a full album conceptually I love them but it's true 

I feel Madonna may get introverted again next album potentially discussing things perhaps and naturally I think will do a disco dance pop style album 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

There was us thinking the wait from rebel heart to madame X felt an eternity and the wait from hard candy to Mdna ....this is now officially the longest gap between eras it's crazy how 4 years ago all the your dramas of madane x and 5 years ago the buildnuo to Medellin 

"You can't hit a moving target"

hqdefault(2).jpg

so true !!!! and trust me i'm very tired to wait.......

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

so true !!!! and trust me i'm very tired to wait.......

Oh I know I think what makes it worse I'd the fact there's other artists release so much new material and in a decade we've had two Madonna albums ... I know she created the standard of era after era every two years  in the 80s all way through to 00s now hardly a thing 

We are fortunate that she's created 14 studio albums and in her 60s still wanting to perform for us all but ....imagine what she could do with new material 

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh I know I think what makes it worse I'd the fact there's other artists release so much new material and in a decade we've had two Madonna albums ... I know she created the standard of era after era every two years  in the 80s all way through to 00s now hardly a thing 

We are fortunate that she's created 14 studio albums and in her 60s still wanting to perform for us all but ....imagine what she could do with new material 

i imagine what she could do of she start to embrace this new era for the music ...... more and faster.....

1 hour ago, Leona Helmsley said:

14 albums or 15 albums,  i just want the new one......

Soon it'll be 21 albums ;-) I count Who's That Girl, Immaculate Collection and Something to remember as bodies of work too I mean if some call a Star I'd Born part of Gagas discography I claim WTG, I , TIC, STR as albums in their own right 

TIC offered new versions of her huge hits and we're mixed to be original anyway so iconic ! 

madonna_x_mickey_mouse_pop_art___vector_by_popartcartoons_d9etp8p-fullview.jpg

11 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Soon it'll be 21 albums ;-) I count Who's That Girl, Immaculate Collection and Something to remember as bodies of work too I mean if some call a Star I'd Born part of Gagas discography I claim WTG, I , TIC, STR as albums in their own right 

TIC offered new versions of her huge hits and we're mixed to be original anyway so iconic ! 

madonna_x_mickey_mouse_pop_art___vector_by_popartcartoons_d9etp8p-fullview.jpg

same......