Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Were the tents provided by the venue?

No, the fans buy it. And most throw it away after the show, because you can't take it on the plane with you (or it's just not worth to pay for the extra luggage).

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Where do they go to the bathroom? Also, are they masturbating inside the tents or cooking food?

We go to nearby toilets, sometimes in cafés. I'm not sure about the masturbation part, I haven't, it was too cold. We buy food from nearby shops.

13 hours ago, Salida said:

I think people will camp at least a week before. We wait for her from the night before even in Europe in winter.

10 hours ago, Salida said:

A pic I took in Berlin, on the Rebel Heart tour. It was in November...

FB_IMG_1711664472776.thumb.jpg.1a9b5ffbbe13056fdc843b5dd777d25a.jpg

OH MY GODDDDDDD

You sleep in a tent in the middle of the winter?!

wow......... crazy........

never see a gay sleep in a tent....... its like animal documentaries..... wow.......... crazy......

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

OH MY GODDDDDDD

never see a gay sleep in a tent....... its like animal documentaries..... wow.......... crazy......

Exactly. The venues outside of the UK and the USA have never heard of “seats”. It’s only standing and running to the front. So the gays have to resort to this type of heterosexual activity.

if i need to sleep in a fucking plastic tent in the middle of nothing surrounded by homless in a very low class neighborhood, with low class Madonna fans....... eating trash food....... using pu....... pub....... i'm near to vomit........ public toilet......... i feel dirty only typing this horrible words...... well if i need to go through all this shit for a M concert i pretend a private one....... i pretend the bitch sing only for me...... yes...... me...... and nobody else.........the others can always climb onto the roof of the stadium and look the concert from here......

5 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Exactly. The venues outside of the UK and the USA have never heard of “seats”. It’s only standing and running to the front. So the gays have to resort to this type of heterosexual activity.

its against nature!!!!

straight people can do this shit not the gayyyysssssssssssss

i wanna an hotel in a 5 star place.......

49 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

OH MY GODDDDDDD

Haha, yes. Here's one more, this time from summer (but it was still cold at night). Sticky & Sweet tour in Bulgaria:

10391549_127822382557_259310_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Because it sucks to be sit at a Madonna concert :lol:

Seriously I never slept outside for a concert. I usually come at 10 am and I'm at the first or second row. 

I need a high speed electric wheelchair and beat all the people to the front! Plus I get to sit down while waiting for the show and when I starts I can fold it up and start dancing.

2 minutes ago, Salida said:

Yes, I prefer the standing option. The waiting could be cold and uncomfortable but you create lasting friendships and memories. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Awesome to hear your experiences. I’ve only seen Madonna in the USA and Canada. And it’s all assigned seating so there are no lines.

23 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Awesome to hear your experiences. I’ve only seen Madonna in the USA and Canada. And it’s all assigned seating so there are no lines.

I have waited for her on 3 tours, for now, S&S, Rebel Heart and now on The Celebration tour. Each time I make new friends, have awesome memories and lots of fun. Yes, it's challenging, but it's worth every second of cold (or hot) weather. But I would only do it for M.

26 minutes ago, Salida said:

Yes, I prefer the standing option. The waiting could be cold and uncomfortable but you create lasting friendships and memories. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I remember the wait for the Reinvention Tour in Paris 20 years ago, everyone sitten on the grass in front of the arena, it was like Woodstock :cute:

6 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

I need a legacy code too! Please DM me second if they have a registration.

I would be forever grateful, as I never had the chance to see M live in concert before and would love to be the most close to the stage as possible.

I was a kid back in 2008 and in 2012 I was still at school in my early teen years, and my parents always said it was a waste of money because I could watch the dvd over and over how many times I wanted, for a very cheaper price, instead of throwing a whole lotta money on the garbage just to see her on stage for 2 hours and never have this moment again.

Now that I am grown everything's changed, I can afford my trip to Rio and will finally see my Queen live for the very first time, so if someone can help me I would be really really grateful.

These are the owners of legacy codes:

Horror Vampire GIF by filmeditor

So you say if you want them…

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic