Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

23 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Someone was saying the press conference said this but I can’t find any transcript of the full press conference. Can someone please post the full transcript in English?

Part of the conference were they  mention the stage  (in Portuguese) 

"It will definitely be a much bigger structure that she uses on this tour, because you must know that her tour it is held in arenas for 20,000 people and here we are going to do a show for 1 million people or more.."

"So the structure is much bigger than what she's been doing,She will bring everything but everything will be a bigger dimension, not just the main stage, the LED screens, everything.

"She hasn't defined the setlist yet, but the show lasts two hours, same as her current tour."

"And the show is a review of her entire career."

5 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

hey guys! here I am again with some concepts of how the stage could be built in Rio:

it's the only thing I can think about honestly :Madonna024:

EdlPHe3.jpeg

F72YIdi.jpeg

gJCDXhH.jpeg

eQv2Jqs.jpeg

I've did some research on how the Rolling Stones concert was built and how the New Year's Eve stage is set up every year.

hope you like it!
:Madonna010:

This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing this.  Shows how she could easily have the same set up as she has at the Arenas!!  :luv:

5 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I don't think it's that hard to implement it. But I'm really curious about the lights equipment hanging on the roof of the arenas. Lights are vital for this show, wonder how would they make them work? 🤔

they can easily build the rig system to support it, just like they did for the Confessions stadium shows

hqdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well at least now we know all the portal/floating etc will all be included and it will be the full show. Thank fuck for that. I had my doubts the Queen would do a half arsed thing and broadcast it.

And didn’t DrownedMadonna get it so wrong this time around? Didn’t I read somewhere they pretty much said it wouldn’t happen?

I love Madonna but to be honest seeing her live on a beach surrounded by so many people in the heat, inhaling the sweat or bad smells of all those around me, not being able to avoid rubbing my body against others due to the crowds, tolerating vulgar behavior due to excessive alcohol intake or risking my physical integrity due to the possibility of being close to a fight between drunk or drugged people... No, I would definitely prefer to refrain from going to that event even though I have never had the joy of seeing Madonna live.

With all the pain in my heart I would have to settle for watching it on television or online. Because My peace of mind and my comfort are non-negotiable even when it comes to Madonna.

3 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I love Madonna but to be honest seeing her live on a beach surrounded by so many people in the heat, inhaling the sweat or bad smells of all those around me, not being able to avoid rubbing my body against others due to the crowds, tolerating vulgar behavior due to excessive alcohol intake or risking my physical integrity due to the possibility of being close to a fight between drunk or drugged people... No, I would definitely prefer to refrain from going to that event even though I have never had the joy of seeing Madonna live.

With all the pain in my heart I would have to settle for watching it on television or online. Because My peace of mind and my comfort are non-negotiable even when it comes to Madonna.

Are you based in Brazil? Perhaps you could get access to a front section through icon or something? Don’t lose hope.

8 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

And didn’t DrownedMadonna get it so wrong this time around? Didn’t I read somewhere they pretty much said it wouldn’t happen?

Probably. I don’t check their site/pages. Nothing against them by the way, I just like to be clear what’s rumour and what’s confirmed.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Probably. I don’t check their site/pages. Nothing against them by the way, I just like to be clear what’s rumour and what’s confirmed.

Same. I remember someone posting a “disclaimer” on a thread here that the rumor was not true and that the last show was in fact, Miami (?) Whatever. Sometimes you just never know (like me) lol

22 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna starts following Pablo Vittar on insta :Madonna055:

pablo vitar GIF by Pabllo Vittar

Pabblo Viitar is a good singer? I don't think so.

Do I like her songs? Not at all.

But her success as a drag artist it's a huge achievement not only for her, but for the Brazilian LGBT as a whole.

I'd be extemely happy with Pabblo as the Ballroom Bitch.

Será um tapa na cara da família tradicional brasileira (Brazilians will understand).

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic