David Banda went live on insta?

On 7/21/2024 at 8:10 AM, sara94 said:

Great, now the media is reporting about his "scavenging for food" comment. 

I saw that.  I was like "WTF?"  In fact, I saw his IG stories post first, not understanding why he was posting about his Mom, and thought, he just needs to ignore the fans harassing him. Turns out, since he's moved out, the tabloids/media is trying to twist this as if he's been thrown out, left fending for himself.  LOL! 

Unfortunately, many people will believe this.  I'm just shocked that such media can just blatantly lie like that without thinking they could get sued.  Anyway, now it makes sense why he was defending his mom.

28 minutes ago, sara94 said:

That was so naive, unnecessary and dumb of him. Out of all the things he could have said, he really said these words, ugh. Whats next? Joking she only adopted him bc she color blind? 

What he said?

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

What he said?

Asked how he likes living alone, he said “I love it. I’m not on my own, I’ve got my girlfriend. But I love it...It’s lovely to experience it being nine o’clock at night, me being hungry and realising that I don’t have enough money to get food and scavenging. It’s fun to be young.”

5 hours ago, sara94 said:

Asked how he likes living alone, he said “I love it. I’m not on my own, I’ve got my girlfriend. But I love it...It’s lovely to experience it being nine o’clock at night, me being hungry and realising that I don’t have enough money to get food and scavenging. It’s fun to be young.”

He's 18. He's enjoying life. He's only saying; it feels good to fend for himself.  People are blowing it out of proportion.  It's only because he's "Madonna's son" people are making any sort of deal out of this.  All they see is a young man who is privileged.  They aren't seeing he's doing what most kids want to do. Live on their own and earn their own identity.  Of course, his mom isn't going to let him live in poverty.  But I'm sure she respects the fact, he is trying to live a more simple life without much help from her.  Some people just need to mind their own business and let people live.  Stop twisting things into what they are not. :Madonna007: