Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

This is so far off from the truth! First off, the people that you talk about here are always concern about any natural disaster - flood, fire, earthquake, tornado and windstorm esp the ones that can affect thousands of people every year.

And this time, it just happened that Madonna is in Taiwan where there's an earthquake. This being a Madonna forum, it's only natural that we are concerned for her safety and the safety of her whole entourage. It'd be really strange if anyone here isn't concern for her, wouldn't you say?

exactly! Very well said!

No one said that "uhhh I don't f-king care about Taiwan people! I just worry about Madonna's safety!"

Of course we are all worry about them, feel sad and sorry about them. But this is Madonna forum and Madonna is in Taiwan now so we just mention about Madonna.

I mean for example if your Mom in Taiwan and you said "Oh my god! my Mom is in Taiwan now I'm really worry about her safety!"  then NO One gonna blame you like this "Wow what a selfish person you are! there's a lot of Taiwan people in there not just your Mom! but it looks like you are just worrying about your mom. wow... that's very weird. very! How could you do that?"

People which have common sense will totally understand that you're worrying about your Mom and same time worrying about whole other people. 

That's the common sense.