Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

M speaks chinese :kissy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBcxdfStoqY/

She speaks Chinese我愛你ï¼[i Luv U] 

被她å«mother fucker都快高潮了

#madonna

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qttry_m-speaks-chinese_fun

OMG She says"我爱你" means I love you! So cute!

Oh i forgot that one!!!!

I'll remember!!!

so  now we have 3 songs she released as singles but never performed

Spotlight

Dear Jessie

Rescue Me

This Used To Be My Playground

Bad Girl

I'll Remember

One More Chance

The Power Of Goodbye

Nothing Really Matters

American Pie

Hollywood (excluding the interlude in RIT)

Love Profusion

Never performed on tour

真的是一場太棒的演唱會~太值得了~You're the queen !

It really is a wonderful concert ~ so worth it ~ you're the queen!'
Posted Image

太精彩了ï¼å¥½æ…¶å¹¸æœ€å¾Œæœ‰ä¾†çœ‹ï¼

It was awesome! So glad I finally got to see!
Posted Image

經典來了ï¼
娜姊在å°ä¸Šèªªå¥¹éœ€è¦å–ㄧæ¯ï¼Œæ–¼æ˜¯ä¹¾äº†å…©æ¯å¨å£«å¿Œï¼Œå¾ˆèŒ«é…¥é…¥çš„唱了這首無人ä¸æ›‰çš„_____。
然後全場很默契的開自己手機的燈æ–擺(因為她的演唱會ä¸æº–有營光棒ï¼ï¼‰
ㄧ整個好雞皮疙瘩 好深情 好溫馨
唱完她說了10幾次她真的很è¬è¬ï¼ˆç”¨ä¸­æ–‡ï¼‰ï¼Œç„¶å¾Œé“歉昨天讓大家等這麼久ï¼ä¸åœèˆ‡å°ä¸‹æ­Œè¿·é€²è·é›¢äº’動,完全沒架å­ï¼ã„§é¦–æ­Œæ›ã„§å¥—è¡£æœï¼ã„§é¦–æ­Œæ›ä¸€å ´æ™¯ï¼18般武è—ï¼...

See More

Classic!
Happy on the stage and said she needed to have a drink, and so did two cups of whiskey, very máng sū sū of singing this song is no hiu _____.
And then the audience very effective drive myself phone light swing (because of her concert no camp light stick!)
A whole good goose bumps good feeling warm
Sing the end she said ten times she really thank you (Chinese), And then apologize yesterday let everyone waited so long! Stop with the crowd into the distance fan interaction, totally not shelf! A song for a set of clothes! A song for a scene! 18 listings!
Today become the world-class of "International" Star, fully taken for granted!!!
PS: of course, Ann room or the first one.
Posted Image

經典來了ï¼

娜姊在å°ä¸Šèªªå¥¹éœ€è¦å–ㄧæ¯ï¼Œæ–¼æ˜¯ä¹¾äº†å…©æ¯å¨å£«å¿Œï¼Œå¾ˆèŒ«é…¥é…¥çš„唱了這首無人ä¸æ›‰çš„_____。

然後全場很默契的開自己手機的燈æ–擺(因為她的演唱會ä¸æº–有營光棒ï¼ï¼‰

ㄧ整個好雞皮疙瘩 好深情 好溫馨

唱完她說了10幾次她真的很è¬è¬ï¼ˆç”¨ä¸­æ–‡ï¼‰ï¼Œç„¶å¾Œé“歉昨天讓大家等這麼久ï¼ä¸åœèˆ‡å°ä¸‹æ­Œè¿·é€²è·é›¢äº’動,完全沒架å­ï¼ã„§é¦–æ­Œæ›ã„§å¥—è¡£æœï¼ã„§é¦–æ­Œæ›ä¸€å ´æ™¯ï¼18般武è—ï¼...

See More

Classic!

Happy on the stage and said she needed to have a drink, and so did two cups of whiskey, very máng sū sū of singing this song is no hiu _____.

And then the audience very effective drive myself phone light swing (because of her concert no camp light stick!)

A whole good goose bumps good feeling warm

Sing the end she said ten times she really thank you (Chinese), And then apologize yesterday let everyone waited so long! Stop with the crowd into the distance fan interaction, totally not shelf! A song for a set of clothes! A song for a scene! 18 listings!

Today become the world-class of "International" Star, fully taken for granted!!!

PS: of course, Ann room or the first one.

Posted Image

All the lights in TAB :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBc7wemqCYo/

reasontaipei瑪丹娜就在我é¢å‰æˆ‘è¦çˆ†è…¦äº† / Madonna was right in front of me I was about to explode #madonna #rebelheart#taipei

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qu4xf_m-close-up_fun

so she finally sing TAB for the first time at tour so now we only have two more song which never ever performed!Rescue me This used to be my playgroundFingers cross!!!

Anything seems possible with this tour, so who knows :-). I never thought she'd do True Blue again, and she has, and now done Take A Bow too? I'd love her to do Rescue Me, The Power of Goodbye, Nothing Really Maters, You'll See, Bad Girl or Rain - some underperformed greats. ☺