Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

the instrumental was exactly like the album version...it's true

but c'mon this is the first time that she performed the song on tour

do you really wanted a remixed version???? and there are live elements...like guitar, keyboards, drums, kevin and his FX

Babyface is part of the song...I think it's horrible to delete him from the song after 21 years LOL

and yes the vocals are not perfect...only in the beginning, but after the first two mistakes she was really beautiful 

she apologized too for the beginning of the song

<3

"Lights are low the curtains down... THEEEEEEERE'S" :suffer:

As I said I'm very glad she performs songs that were kind of forgotten during tours but this is nothing but a massacre.

... And LIVE instruments... This is not...

When she add songs like Don't cry for me Argentina, Like a prayer or Ghost town, it's truly live orchestra you can hear miles away. This ain't nothing but the track 11 from 1994 Bedtime stories album played as a soundtrack and kind of karaoke above. 

Excuse me but I'm shocked.

I'd rater listen 200 times the True blue live version of this tour I find amazing, beautiful, well sung most of the time and really moving. This is a real live moment as La vie en rose, as HBC, as Deeper and deeper, as many other songs on this fucking good tour but not not not this Take a bow performance I find absolutely shitty and it hurts me as a fan not to hear a great live moment... I hope she'll perform this track again in better vocal shape and WITHOUT the CD! :tongue:

She does the exact same thing on songs like Candy Shop and Deeper And Deeper and others, they mostly use the original instrumentation. I have no idea what so ever what you're hearing but it ain't what i'm hearing.

Let's also not forget the fact that when this song was released she also couldn't sing it 100% flawlessly either. In fact she probably sounds better on this performance than in the couple of performances she did back in the 90s of this song.

She does the exact same thing on songs like Candy Shop and Deeper And Deeper and others, they mostly use the original instrumentation. I have no idea what so ever what you're hearing but it ain't what i'm hearing.

Let's also not forget the fact that when this song was released she also couldn't sing it 100% flawlessly either. In fact she probably sounds better on this performance than in the couple of performances she did back in the 90s of this song.

and one of them was in playback XD

People complaining about the lack of live instruments on take a bow they have been to a madonna show before? Times have changed practically the whole show is digital format now and on a computer

Considering she not performed it in 23 years she sounded amazing people are so ungrateful and critical I thought I was reading the daily mail comments and not a Madonna forum's

People complaining about the lack of live instruments on take a bow they have been to a madonna show before? Times have changed practically the whole show is digital format now and on a computerConsidering she not performed it in 23 years she sounded amazing people are so ungrateful and critical I thought I was reading the daily mail comments and not a Madonna forum's

Madonna fans are never happy.Every tour:'Please do _____'*Finally does it*'She sounds so bad'*Uses playback''I hate that she uses playback it so obvious, why can't she just sing live instead?'I'm glad she finally did it regardless, I hope she does it at other shows too! I'm still hoping for another Drowned World/Substitute For Love.