What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Or maybe 'A New Argentina' ? Yuck :seeno:

It is A New Argentina!"Yuck"?! Its great. ;-)PS I said it wasn't technically a duet as its a bit like 2 songs mashed together with each song being sung by M and one other man (Antonio Banderas in the 2nd bit, can't remember actors name who sang in the first part). I guess its like two duets merged into one.

I loathe it, and I don't think I heard more of 1 minute of it :seeno:This was super duper tough, bad bad @@Stevo!

Lol it wasn't hard as some. At least its a full song and she sings more than a word ha ha. I thought it'd be got really easily.BTW you should give it a listen in full just once. It changes tone, pace and style throughout. I only heard the first bit at first and thought it was a bit boring but the 2nd part picks up and works towards a great finish.

It is A New Argentina!

"Yuck"?! Its great. ;-)

PS I said it wasn't technically a duet as its a bit like 2 songs mashed together with each song being sung by M and one other man (Antonio Banderas in the 2nd bit, can't remember actors name who sang in the first part). I guess its like two duets merged into one.

WHAT???? I'm sorry but since when Evita is not considered as a Madonna album? 

Posted Image

Its not considered one of her studio albums.....well I didn't think it was anyway.

I was waiting for someone to ask if it was from a soundtrack..... I might have missed a question maybe though....? Hmmm

Nope, but, I asked you if it was from a compilation, otherwise you didn't miss any question!!!

Next time, my revenge will be slow and unpleasant...Just be warned   >.<

Posted Image