What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

A video was shot for your song? I don't quite understand one of your answer, lol: how could it not fall between 2 albums? I mean, even if your song has nothing to do with the one before or the one after, it was necessarily sandwiched between 2 albums in a way or another, wasn't it? :monkey:

No video.OK, well I guess every single is technically released between two albums such as GMAYL was released after Celebration and before MDNA.What I mean is it is released and not on the tracklist of a studio album, but it was released during the era of a particular album and is sort of associated to that album and its genre. If that makes sense? Basically it was not released in the gap between two albums.

No video.OK, well I guess every single is technically released between two albums such as GMAYL was released after Celebration and before MDNA.What I mean is it is released and not on the tracklist of a studio album, but it was released during the era of a particular album and is sort of associated to that album and its genre. If that makes sense? Basically it was not released in the gap between two albums.

Yep, it is crystal clear now, thanks! ☺

But I still don't see what song you could've picked... :rip:

hm, you said it's not an unreleased, but was it released physically