Who's That Girl World Tour in NYC

club78boy

Hi guys,

I wanted to see if anyone has or has ever heard of a recording from the Who's That Girl World Tour in New York at MSG.  I've never come across anything, which is bizarre IMO considering most of her NYC shows are always taped.

Hoping someone here might have something :)

I have to wonder about this, she did only one show at MSG and in New York and it was an AIDS benefit with some tickets costing a fairly high price in comparison to her usual prices at the time. 

Maybe I am being silly but I always got the feeling most bootleggers at the time bought cheap seats with the intention of selling the bootlegs and making a profit (at least back then). Granted Madonna's concerts were fairly cheap back then (though more expensive then most pop/rock concerts) but I am not sure fans were bootlegging as much in those days and it was "pro bootleggers" doing it.

So tix generally cost $20 - $22 but the MSG show cost up to $100 per ticket.

So unless something more "official" such as a soundboard or footage from screens leaks there is less of a chance I'd say.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...