Madonna SURVIVORS -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game April 2016

MeantToBeIconic

Hello... it's me...

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to PLAY A BRAND NEW GAME

So here's how this works. We'll start off with a category (an album, interludes, tour setlist, song performances, w/e), list them out, then everyone pms me one item from the list they want to eliminate, and one they want to save. Once a week, an item will be saved, and maybe granted immunity.

Additionally, individuals will be granted a "Severance vote" (you'll be notified if you have it) that can cut either the total points granted to a song in half. Whether you use it or not is up to you.

I thought to ease in we'd start with "BEST INTERLUDE"

Here's the list:

• [*]Paradise (Not For Me) - DWT [*]WIFLFAG - DWT [*]Don't Cry For Me Argentina - DWT [*]The Beast Within - RIT [*]Hollywood Remix - RIT [*]Bedtime Story Remix - RIT [*]Susan McLeod Intro - RIT [*]Equestrian/Future Lovers Intro - CT [*]Confessions - CT [*]Sorry Remix - CT [*]Duke Remixes The Hits - CT [*]The Sweet Machine - SST [*]Die Another Day - SST [*]Rain/Here Comes The Rain Again - SST [*]Get Stupid - SST [*]Virgin Mary - MDNA Tour [*]Best Friend/Heartbeat - MDNA Tour [*]Radio Dial Static Medley - MDNA Tour [*]Justify My Love - MDNA Tour [*]Nobody Knows Me - MDNA Tour [*]Iconic Intro - RHT [*]Messiah - RHT [*]S.E.X. - RHT [*]Illuminati - RHT

​Let the game begin! I'll be awaiting your messages and hope to answer any questions

Thanks to @GHouse for helping me come up with a new game

• [*] 

Alright, here's our first results,

The one loser for this round is....

S.E.X. -- RHT Interlude.

And because of an overwhelming number of votes...

Bedtime Stories Remix -- RIT has immunity through the next round!

Posted Image

Alright, send in your votes for the two you want to eliminate!

1. Paradise (Not For Me) - DWT

2. WIFLFAG - DWT

3. Don't Cry For Me Argentina - DWT

4. The Beast Within - RIT

5. Hollywood Remix - RIT

6. Bedtime Story Remix - RIT (IMMUNITY)

7. Susan McLeod Intro - RIT

8. Equestrian/Future Lovers Intro - CT

9. Confessions - CT

10. Sorry Remix - CT

11. Duke Remixes The Hits - CT

12. The Sweet Machine - SST

13. Die Another Day - SST

14. Rain/Here Comes The Rain Again - SST

15. Get Stupid - SST

16. Virgin Mary - MDNA Tour

17. Best Friend/Heartbeat - MDNA Tour

18. Radio Dial Static Medley - MDNA Tour

19. Justify My Love - MDNA Tour

20. Nobody Knows Me - MDNA Tour

21. Iconic Intro - RHT

22. Messiah - RHT

24. Illuminati - RHT

Happy voting!

Paradise (Not For Me) - DWT  best interlude ever

Why didn't you count The Girlie Show in ? "The Beast Within" was not the best, but it was hot and sexy. The pole dancer intro was good too. The umbrellas dance at the end of Rain, I wish could forget it though.

And the dancing dick tracies, PDP outro on bat, etc. I guess we're only counting from the modern tours

The Bedtime Story Remix interlude video is STUNNING!! If it was a proper music video I'd have easily voted it a 10 in the video countdown we did.I know there's not much love for the S.E.X video, but I'm shocked that it was the first eliminated over the mini medleys (radio static and duke mixes the hits) as they only last for about 20 seconds each and are basically a medley of old videos....ah well.

The Bedtime Story Remix interlude video is STUNNING!! If it was a proper music video I'd have easily voted it a 10 in the video countdown we did.I know there's not much love for the S.E.X video, but I'm shocked that it was the first eliminated over the mini medleys (radio static and duke mixes the hits) as they only last for about 20 seconds each and are basically a medley of old videos....ah well.

I guess s.e.x. Just stands out cos its new, and those 20 second ones, i have difficulty remembering anyway lol. They'll be easy to eliminate later on.

In a shocking double elimination, say goodbye to both

Messiah - RHT

and

Radio Dial Static Medley -- MDNA Tour

For this round we're back to the normal voting scheme. Save one, eliminate one.

1. Paradise (Not For Me) - DWT 2. WIFLFAG - DWT 3. Don't Cry For Me Argentina - DWT 4. The Beast Within - RIT 5. Hollywood Remix - RIT 6. Bedtime Story Remix - RIT 7. Susan McLeod Intro - RIT 8. Equestrian/Future Lovers Intro - CT 9. Confessions - CT 10. Sorry Remix - CT 11. Duke Remixes The Hits - CT 12. The Sweet Machine - SST 13. Die Another Day - SST 14. Rain/Here Comes The Rain Again - SST 15. Get Stupid - SST 16. Virgin Mary - MDNA Tour 17. Best Friend/Heartbeat - MDNA Tour 19. Justify My Love - MDNA Tour 20. Nobody Knows Me - MDNA Tour 21. Iconic Intro - RHT 24. Illuminati - RHT

• 2 weeks later...