HMV JAPAN announces MADONNA's THE GIRLIE SHOW on CD

groovyguy

Seems like an odd choice for a CD but hope its true ? Im still surprised this cd was released and not blocked by warners or live nation ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Partys-Right-Here-2Cd/dp/B018U9BWQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464336883&sr=8-1&keywords=madonna+party

And this ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bits-N-Bobs-Madonna/dp/B01CF03OFA/ref=pd_bxgy_15_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=FFJ6XB0M90PHF6QZ6KNV

Those are unofficial releases though, they happen like always since years.

Saw this on Amazon earlier, pre-order now  :)

The Girlie Show Live (2Cd) Madonna (Artist)  Format: Audio CD

Price: £10.35  Includes FREE MP3 version of this album.

This title will be released on July 8, 2016. 
Pre-order now @ https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01G3QF6IA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This item can be delivered to United States

Posted Image

Product Description

LIVE GIRLIE SHOW BROADCAST JAPAN 1993 Despite claiming that after her Blond Ambition Tour she would never tour again, within three years Madonna was back on the road with The Girlie Show Tour, which started in September 1993. In the mean time she had published Sex, her risqué coffee-table book of explicit photographs which sold 1.5 million copies, and simultaneously released her fifth studio album, Erotica; both projects came out on her newly founded Maverick Label. To support her latest endeavours, Madonna set out on The Girlie Show Tour on 25th September 93. Her first live jaunt to encompass the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia, the tour consisted of extravagant, multi-section performances with the events being described as a mixture of a rock concert, fashion show, carnival, cabaret and burlesque. This double CD set is taken from a performance given at the Fukuoka Dome, Japan, on 8th December 1993, which was also the subject of a live broadcast. Available here on CD for the first time, this rarely heard transmission includes a show from Madonna while at the very peak of her success, her most challenging and contains some of her finest ever work.

• Audio CD (8 July 2016)
  • Number of Discs: 2
  • Label: Left Field Media
  • ASIN: B01G3QF6IA
  • Other Editions: MP3 Download
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 176 in Music

Yikes listen the preview of Why's It So Hard there is a massive fuzzy bleep and smaller one towards the end. This is not official or even close and now my story:

I've never bought anything from online and my recent bank debit card can double as a visa (so I can make online purchases). So last year I picked out my phone case before i got my phone and decided to go with Amazon. It was a steal and I thought ok and I know Amazon is pretty quick so after about a week and a half I check my order - it's coming from China. So the thing takes a month and thought oh man it's like black market (not being serious). Finally arrives and it's the companies box and booklet but one piece was missing. If you compared the case to the ones from the company site it was knock-off. So I contacted Amazon; they said "sometimes they are the display window for places" what does that mean?? it's not legal right. I asked for a refund and it since it was like 6-8 dollars I got like 2 back.  :laughing:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...