Madonna and her music career

NowRadiate

Why do I feel like Madonna might soon leave her music/show biz career behind for good in favor of humanitarian work?

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved her political and humanitarian side, the non-glam Madonna.

And I am happy she is one of the few who is very outspoken about her causes and what she truly thinks makes most sense to fight for.

But as a fan of her music and artistry, I feel like she may leave it all behind. 

(Sooner or later anyway...hopefully not so soon!)

Thoughts?

I feel like she always has to tell us something. And she does that through her music.

She is flopping on the charts? I don't think sh gives a damn about it. She has 38 Top 10s, 12 #1. Does she still need charts and sales?

All of these year's she's been balancing the humanitarian work/non-glamdonna and the controversial side. 

And she earns so many pennies from touring  :Madonna009:

All at all, I don't think she'll quit, bc I don't see a reason  :thinker:  I also neither expect a album next year, most likely in 2018

nah, she's got some more albums coming in the future, I'm sure. just how many more and how well they'll be promoted is my questioned. i think RH had the right direction but bad execution. should have promoted more catchy things like the "commercials" from the HC era, and maybe more social media promotion(?) but yeah she'll be doing music for a while longer.. (i hope 😇)

I liked both her movies, its fascinating to see so much of her without seeing "her" at all. She's all over those movies. I dont like her acting though, I feel sometimes she didn't even try, but she was not bad in a few. But Id rather see her making a movie or doing charity than selling gym memberships on instagram  :thinker:  :thinker: