Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I think it was just for fun but if it's released it's gonna be on Major Lazer or Diplo's project :confused:

She sing "Last night, I dreamt of Major Lazer...", so I think is for Major Lazer. 

I read once that La Isla Bonita was from the new album of Diplo... but he released an album in November without it. However, last album of Major Lazer was from 2013. So I hope, for 2015 the song was included or someone leak it. 

Before making any assumptions, does anybody know if the new version of La Isla Bonita is actually album material in the first place? I've got the feeling that it was only Madonna and Diplo messing around in the studio one night :monkey:

I have the same feeling too, that it was just for his sets or a favour to him or whatever. 

I wonder why and how in the world she (or they) doesn't (don't) release a motherfuckin promo thing during the Christmas season!? Would have this happened if she still was in Warner?? I know Madonna doesn't like to release half-baked material but come on! It's 2014, she could gain so much at this point where 2 good songs leaked. I swear I'm afraid no one will care about her next year. She's not ADELE either.

Posted Image

Before making any assumptions, does anybody know if the new version of La Isla Bonita is actually album material in the first place? I've got the feeling that it was only Madonna and Diplo messing around in the studio one night :monkey:

Hate to break hearts, but it's exactly that. Less than a minute, Madonna just being playful.

I know! The soundboard from the MDNA shows sounds better than what he did for the live album. 

The wall of sound and zero sonic texture was a buzzkill for me with MDNA. 

I hope working with the new crew will introduce her to new mixers.

It's her worst sounding album.  :1f614: It will always be a shame! I'm hoping the instrumentals, acapellas, or even stems leak someday so we can make a remastered version of the whole thing.  :lol:

And if that's true I'm very satisfied. She isn't over yet, so why release revisited versions of old hits anyway? That EP from 2003 was just an exception to better the AL sales but still it was a flop :lol:

And yes, the MDNA World tour double live album is a shame. If I wanted to have the whole audio of the show I would have ripped it myself from the DVD. Some people are really clueless. :Madonna021:

It's her worst sounding album. :1f614: It will always be a shame! I'm hoping the instrumentals, acapellas, or even stems leak someday so we can make a remastered version of the whole thing. :lol:

Just listening to the William Orbit alternate mixes from soundcloud revealed a lot of depth in the sounds of Love Spent, I'm a Sinner, and Some Girls. But I'd say my biggest disappointment in mixing was I'm Addicted...the MDNA album mix, but the live album mix is unlistenable for me.

Just listening to the William Orbit alternate mixes from soundcloud revealed a lot of depth in the sounds of Love Spent, I'm a Sinner, and Some Girls.But I'd say my biggest disappointment in mixing was I'm Addicted...the MDNA album mix, but the live album mix is unlistenable for me.

I'm A Sinner for me is the biggest shame. It just sounds soo.. small, compressed, no depth at all. the Love Spent instrumental Orbit posted is amazing!!!  :hearteyes: I couldve cried when I listened to it, so beautiful.

Just listening to the William Orbit alternate mixes from soundcloud revealed a lot of depth in the sounds of Love Spent, I'm a Sinner, and Some Girls.But I'd say my biggest disappointment in mixing was I'm Addicted...the MDNA album mix, but the live album mix is unlistenable for me.

The last part of I'm addicted is heaven :om: