Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Diplo talks about working with #Madonna again 

http://www.asianage.com/music/what-diplo-matic-dude-102Currently, he has been working with Queen of Pop Madonna for her upcoming album and has collaborated with Skrillex to create the group Jack Ãœ. “I loved working with Madonna. The tracks have come out great and crazy- sounding. She is one of those few artists who started the trend of reinventing themselves before anybody else. She kind of began that trend of actually coming back with a refreshingly new look, music style and fresh tunes; winning it and hitting the top of the charts. She was ready to experiment while collaborating with me and was very open-minded to my ideas.â€

Looks like an imposter have too much time on his hands!

Posted by GONE:

GONE wrote:"Sorry guys, all that info posted is FALSE, I had been hacked by fellow friend. I am not an insider, just a casual Madonna fan, sorry again."

uhhh. Some of his info was confirmed to me by other people, so I dont think it was 100% false info. He's probably trying to remove himself from it now or whatever. 

uhhh. Some of his info was confirmed to me by other people, so I dont think it was 100% false info. He's probably trying to remove himself from it now or whatever. 

yeah i though this was well....but i'm on MadonnaNation forums as well and yeah he apparently got kicked off for trying to trade & i guess they thought he was making shit up to try & trade/sell stuff.  BTW, this forum is much friendlier than M-Nation, IMO.  And if you go on Say Hey Kylie's biggest fan forum they're just straight up cunts to each other (and kylie)! 

yeah i though this was well....but i'm on MadonnaNation forums as well and yeah he apparently got kicked off for trying to trade & i guess they thought he was making shit up to try & trade/sell stuff. BTW, this forum is much friendlier than M-Nation, IMO. And if you go on Say Hey Kylie's biggest fan forum they're just straight up cunts to each other (and kylie)!

Hi!I'm G_O_N_E on the well known Madonna forums. A lot of you I've talked with on several other forums. I've never attempted to purchase or sell any unreleased Madonna songs, or information about them. Everyone is free to make their own assumptions. I use this profile name for all forums, not GONE, or any variation of it.

Hi!I'm G_O_N_E on the well known Madonna forums. A lot of you I've talked with one several other forums. I've never attempted to purchase or sell any unreleased Madonna songs, or information about them. Everyone is free to make their own assumptions. I use this profile name for all forums, not GONE, or any variation of it.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Sorry if we offended you.  :)

Hi!I'm G_O_N_E on the well known Madonna forums. A lot of you I've talked with on several other forums. I've never attempted to purchase or sell any unreleased Madonna songs, or information about them. Everyone is free to make their own assumptions. I use this profile name for all forums, not GONE, or any variation of it.

Hello. What was all the drama about at nation