Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Special price of 13,59 euro’s Rebel heart Super Deluxe at WOWHD
Pre-order the Special Super Deluxe edition of Rebel Heart now through WOWHD for only 13,59 euro’s (including shipping)

The price sounds fantastic but they haven't even updated the correct Super Deluxe Cover. Should I trust them??

RQ: to all nice knowledgeable peoples. can admin or someone very excellent with links and releases create a proper topic with all the links to all the options of messy release called RH. especially super special confusing version.

where can we find Queen and Autotune, or various color red edition etc.

i am totally lost.

Grrovyguy, just asked to MediaMrkt and they say that this edition will be limited to Germany only and not to all the local MediaMarket stores in Europe and that the bonus track will be announced in early March ! :(

Well, MM Germany has a webstore, and if they do not ship internationally, I'm sure it'll end up on Ebay soon enough

Well, MM Germany has a webstore, and if they do not ship internationally, I'm sure it'll end up on Ebay soon enough

This is the standard edition page:

http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/product/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Disco-CD,48353,463477,1864229.html?langId=-3

I really don't know if they ship outside Germany, I don't know German ! :stare:

This is the standard edition page:

http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/product/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Disco-CD,48353,463477,1864229.html?langId=-3

I really don't know if they ship outside Germany, I don't know German ! :stare:

Just read their terms/conditions, they only ship within Germany.., ugh. Guess its either eBay or drive for an hour.

i would love to help out but i am afraid of the tons of requests i might get; also how trustworthy are people here? i was ripped off by a dutch fan before (whom i had known well for years!).

PS: Saturn/Media Markt are allegedly releasing standard and deluxe versions of the album, which contain Autotune Baby (no Queen) ,-sorry, if already posted. hard to keep up.

i would love to help out but i am afraid of the tons of requests i might get; also how trustworthy are people here? i was ripped off by a dutch fan before (whom i had known well for years!). PS: Saturn/Media Markt are allegedly releasing standard and deluxe versions of the album, which contain Autotune Baby (no Queen) ,-sorry, if already posted. hard to keep up.

If people want you to get it, they have to give you the money first! Incl. postage :)

RQ: to all nice knowledgeable peoples. can admin or someone very excellent with links and releases create a proper topic with all the links to all the options of messy release called RH. especially super special confusing version.

where can we find Queen and Autotune, or various color red edition etc.

i am totally lost.

Same here.

Totally lost