Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

She can always use alternate mixes on the single releases, I'm almost sure there won't be any physical releases this time :cry:

that would be dumb of them, look at how the singles from MDNA did because of issues like this.  :stare:

Do you think everyone bitching about Avicii made her scale down their work together? lol. I don't have anything against him but I don't think that's what she needs, I think Diplo is probably the best she could've chosen. :polish: (but we'll see when the album is here)

Another rumor?

[Google Translated]
Madonna duet with Gwen Stefani on her new album!
The icon of the 80s, which has always surrounded herself with producers in vogue, just finished recording her new album with producer and DJ Diplo US.

One of the fruits of this collaboration is a song called "Bitch I'm Madonna" ? Madonna have selected 5 of 7 tracks recorded with Diplo to be on his 13th album.

Also to be found on this album collaborations with Alicia Keys, Avicii, Natalia Kills, Daft Punk, Blood Diamonds or Pharell Williams.

The latter also reported a security product that Madonna will sing a duet with singer Gwen Stefani titled "Stop The World" which also figuera on the new album of the singer of No Doubt.

Electro pop sound surprising is announced for this long awaited album and released in March 2015.

First single produced by Diplo where the Queen of Pop will be a retrospective of her career and her life since its inception in January will be sent to current radios. Wait and See ...

Fake according to DM:

Few minutes ago we posted a rumour about a possible duet between Madonna and Gwen Stefani, produced by Pharrell. Unfortunately one of our closest sources confirmed us that it’s totally fake.But concerning Pharrell Williams, we at DrownedMadonna.com can tell you some exclusive news about the collaboration between Madonna and Pharrell for the Queen of pop upcoming album.There are 3 songs made with Pharrell and these are the titles: BACK THAT UP, TAKE IT BACK and TAKE A DAY.We don’t know if these songs will be part of the album.

I like him but he recycles a lot. Blurred Lines was GI2M II and Happy sounded like Janelle Monae's Tightrope also from 2008... 

If she wants to include new music from him on the album I don't mind, I'm sure it's gonna be good. I just don't want her to repeat herself.

I don't hear too many similarities between tightrope & happy.....speaking of (& off topic for a sec) but the Oliver Nelson mix of Tightrope is amazing!   Madonna should get him to remix some stuff off the new project!