Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Madonna News - FOTP â€@FOTPMadonnaNews 
Wash All Over Me is recognized by Siri & Shazam - Album out soon? - 
Posted Image

Posted Image

This means it had to be submitted by label / Madonna's team. It can't be submitted just by anyone. Does this mean that M13 is coming in a very short time and it might be already uploaded on online stores ...?

MRama: ...two demos “Rebel Heart†and “Wash All Over me†have leaked in full. Please keep in mind that Madonna tried out various things in the studio and recorded multiple versions of both tracks. These are just one of the many versions that exist and don’t necessarily reflect the final product.

Madonna News - FOTP ‏@FOTPMadonnaNews 
Wash All Over Me is recognized by Siri & Shazam - Album out soon? - 
Posted Image

Posted Image

This means it had to be submitted by label / Madonna's team. It can't be submitted just by anyone. Does this mean that M13 is coming in a very short time and it might be already uploaded on online stores ...?

interesting!!!

Hello all,

While away for the American Holiday, I learned like all of you have, that these 2 demos leaked.  I think its safe to say, in this media savvy world, getting them and playing them over and over is relatively easy and could be considered a Thanksgiving gift (possibly?)  Well, I must admit, I love both of them and I adore the direction this is going in.  I am comfortable stating that.  I do have a HUGE problem with the threat/rumors of more leaks.  Hell, I would have fallen in love with Rebel Heart and WAOM anyway... those 2 never should have leaked.  I just wish people would get that... its weird to be happy with the music, but to want the experience to be special and sadly any leak robs us of a special experience, sitting with a new Madonna album for the first time.  I regard that as those special moments that come every 2.5-3 years or so.  I look forward to that day.  I know a lot of you do to.  NO MORE LEAKS!! 

saw this mentioned on MadonnaNation forum:

“Madonna’s vocals truly stand out in “Devil Prays†while the music flirts with 70ies country folk, in the most delightful way. It has a kind of “Woodstock festival†era feel to itâ€

they didn't hear it...just they had heard the description i believe.

​anyway.....I get more & more intrigued every damn day!!!!

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2014/12/diplo-madonnas-new-single-coming-early-2015.php?utm_content=bufferb7133&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Diplo: “Madonna’s new Single coming out in early 2015″

During an interview on the Australian TV show “The Riff†on Channel V, to promote the Stereosonic Music Festivl, Diplo talked Madonna and he said that & M have cooked up some really cool tunes, 4-5 songs should be on the album, the first single produced by him is coming early next year, has a reggae dancehall vibe & that he finished his work with M a few months ago

Sounds like "Bitch, I'm Madonna", but it could also be "Unapologetic Bitch"! 
Early next year = January 2015?

Posted Image