Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Bitch I'm Madonna is GREAT. I know it's not for everyone, and people may not like the vibe or the genre, but I think it's truly one of the best.

Illuminati is the worst song of the bunch. I'm sorry but it's just ... weak. The "everybody in this party's shinning like illuminati" sounds like a lyric a fan would make up in 5 minutes to pretend he has exclusive info.  :cryin: And the production sounds basic.

I hope Bitch is on the album, but Illuminati can stay as a demo for all I care.

I like illuminati as it is now.... but if they made the chorus (without changing the lyrics) stronger musically it could actually be a big hit !!!! It's humble opinion.... you may disagree with it ! :)

The only part I like is the guitar parts, but I'm not against them making it better and seeing what happens :)

Well, finalIy Im listening the album right now.  I'm not strong enough

I cant speak about lyrics because my English is not good enough to understand everything she sings, but I like all the songs more or less. Her voice seems raw to me. 

Maybe the song that I like less is Messiah. (For the moment. Im listening for the first time)

I like Bitch im Madonna. It sounds fresh.

Living for love sounds very 90's to me. 

I have to say that i love Unapologetic B. It makes me wanna dance, even when dont like her voice a lot in this song.

Madonna’s Leaked Album May Be Her Best: Glue Sniffing Salvation and A Joan of Arc Complex
by Roger Friedman

“It might sound like I’m an unapologetic bitch/Sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is.†That’s Madonna, from what may be the title track for a new album. The album was leaked this week, at least in part, and it’s floating around the internet in bits and pieces. Madonna says she’s upset, but I think she doth protest too much. After several flops, (MDNA, anyone?) Madge had to try something new.

I can’t really review an unfinished album that’s come out unofficially. But if this the work in progress, then Madonna’s on the right road. I haven’t been able to turn off “Addicted to The One that Got Away,†a really great dance single that’s also a sharply composed pop song. Of the six tracks I’ve heard, that’s the most commercial and destined for radio.

The other songs are not dance, really, and are more serious: religion is a consistent theme, and I don’t mean Kabbalah. For the first time in eons, Madonna sounds honest and invested in what she’s singing about. On some of these tracks her voice is refreshingly unprocessed. Her tendency toward reediness works– especially when the songs are spare, acoustic guitar and piano driven. There’s also one, “Messiah,†produced with strings that’s got a majestic anthem like feel.

Of course, Madonna likes to shock. In “Make the Devil Pray,†which musically owes a lot to the Animals’ “House of the Rising Sun,†she sings about redemption after indulgence : “We can do drugs, we can smoke weed, and we can drink whiskey. We can get high, and we could get stoned, we can sniff glue, and we could do E, and we can drop acid.â€

But there may be focus mostly on “Joan of Arc.†That’s where Madonna complains about media scrutiny, and criticism. “Each time they take a photograph,†she sings, “I lose a part of me I can’t get back.†She’s upset about media “dragging my soul through the dirt…One little lie can ruin my day.†She admits: “I’m not Joan of Arc (not yet).â€

Oh my! There’s more, and I can’t wait for Madonna to give us the whole project the way she wants it.

Rumor on Social Media: 
https://twitter.com/juanjaviersade/status/545764450020888577
According to Interscope Records, "Living For Love" will debut on the radio next Monday. 

According to the french record store Illogicall Music, the new single premieres on radios this monday! 

https://www.facebook.com/illogicallmusic/posts/754779574600542

madonna le premier single en radio lundi prochain : new madonna single on radio monday

I absolutely love Living For Love. Definitely one of my favourites from the tracks we got. Also Addicted, Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitch, Heartbreak City, Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me are keepers for me. The rest are still good, and I'm interested to see what they have been reworked into, if they have been.

i couldn't resist.

listened to 4 tracks.

this album is SO BOUGHT in the deluxe version if there will be one.

i hear proper songwriting and melody (Joan of Arc, Heartbreak City), rhythm (Unapologetic Bitch - my favorite for now), proper backing vocalists + a fresh UK sound (Living for Love).

I AM READY FOR THIS ERA! GET YOUR TITS OUT!

Can't wait to hear how the tracks have evolved and progressed. In September, DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds have reworked & produced a big chunk of the album. [source: http://drownedmadonna.com/dj-dahi-album-will-come-next-year-everybody-will-love-cool-people-going-like-hell/20141107 ] And early this month, Mike Dean and M were working on the album in the studio, probably doing the final mixing and mastering. [source: https://twitter.com/therealmikedean/status/544276301033390080 ]

My thought on the radio debut of LFL next week:

Debuting/Premiering a single on radio is different from releasing the single for sale. Radio Impact / Airplay date usually takes place 1 to 2 weeks after radio debut. So it actually makes sense if the single debuts on radio next week and then made available for sale in early January. Also, there is no Billboard chart compilation for the last couple of weeks in December. So, it's a totally possible scenario - Radio debut in December; iTunes release and MV in January. Note: I'm not saying it's definitely happening; just saying it's possible.

i couldn't resist.

listened to 4 tracks.

this album is SO BOUGHT in the deluxe version if there will be one.

i hear proper songwriting and melody (Joan of Arc, Heartbreak City), rhythm (Unapologetic Bitch - my favorite for now), proper backing vocalists + a fresh UK sound (Living for Love).

I AM READY FOR THIS ERA! GET YOUR TITS OUT!

s a m e 

I'm buying the shit out of this album!!!

Still haven't bought MDNA physical.  :Madonna008: