Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I am very disappointed. There is no consistency. I like Addicted. This song is very cool :D

This isn't an album. She didnt pick this tracklisting nor are these songs meant to go together like this. They are just demos of different sessions... who knows what the final album will sound like.

I dont want more leaks, I want official news, Madonna doing her best, doing performances, making a wonderful album. I really loved all the leaked demos, and If she said that  this kind of song is a demo, i can't imagine the final one. 

I know everyone is waiting for this since the beginning of the year (or just me?), but how hard is to Madonna and her team making an official announcement about the album? I'm dying here to wait and "I walk in the darkness" just hoping all the rumors come true.

She already said half of them have been reworked and gonna be included in the record.

We already know the lyrics, even if it's re-working, there is a risk that the demos are preferred to final versions knowing that they leaked before, it would be a problem....

M is so pissed!

http://instagram.com/p/wt4VBamEUw/?modal=true

This is artistic rape!! These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?

M deleted this rant. But I bet this pretty much sums up the mood at her camp now - panic mode.

This isn't an album. She didnt pick this tracklisting nor are these songs meant to go together like this. They are just demos of different sessions... who knows what the final album will sound like.

And there are several demo versions for each track.  I believe Bitch, I'm Madonna, like Wash All Over Me is demo version #2. Rebel Heart is demo version #4. All Avicii's tracks have 5+ demo versions.

Heard this on the grapevine:

Insiders are saying that an employee at Interscope was instructed to get tracks from Madonna's new album recording months ago by ####. And that it was #### and her team that leaked them in an attempt to ruin the new record promo. Supposedly Madonna and her team already know that it was ####.

Insiders are saying that an employee at Interscope was instructed to get tracks from Madonna's new album recording months ago by ####. And that it was #### and her team that leaked them in an attempt to ruin the new record promo. Supposedly Madonna and her team already know that it was ####.

It's not just the music leaking! There are also photos :wink:

Oh my...

dont tell me the #### stand for GAGA because that's just silly. Don't believe everything madonna fans say...  :lol: