The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

my sources are telling me that dancers will start with the rehearsals in may in Brooklyn NYC ..

Madonna will spend 1-2 weeks in studio during this april. 

Most of the setlist will be from RH album, and she already knows which songs she plans to have on 4 sections of the show. Kanye did a mix od Justify my love/Holly water and she plans to include that mix on the tour. Not sure is she is planning to sing it or make a video for that remix. This is a curent setlist for the studio mix;

1. Bitch I'm Madonna/Who's That Girl

2. Dress You Up

3. Unapologetic Bitch

4. Inside Out

5. ?? S

Babylon

6. True Blue

7. Holly Water/Justify My Love

8. Deeper And Deeper

9. Devil Pray

10. Bad Girl

11. 4 ?? S.O.S. Rescue Me

12. Apocalyptic section Illuminati

13. Hold Tight

14. Ghosttown

15. Rain/

16. Wash Over

17. Nothing Really Matters

S - 4 Ray Of Light

18. Rebel Heart

19. Holiday

20. Joan Of Arc

21. Take A Bow

22. Like A Prayer

23. Living For Love

Madonna also consider to sing songs she rarely performed; like Take A Bow, Bad Girl or Rain 

i love this art. 

i always imagined super deluxe to be something like this :) cartoon or real pose it rocks. amazing how some people are so talented.

Details on Paris Auditions

Marvin Gofin who has been dancing for Madonna since the MDNA Tour is holding private auditions on April 25-26th for the Rebel Heart Tour. To receive an invite you’ll need to send a video, maximum 2 minutes in length, to parismadonnacast2015@gmail.com before April 15th.

Posted Image

ONE MORE DATE IN TURIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

https://www.facebook.com/livenationit/photos/a.117707344938979.7479.104737039569343/883187611724278/?type=1&theater

A grande richiesta, Madonna aggiunge un terzo e ultimo show al Pala Alpitour di Torino, il 19 novembre! #RebelHeartTour

Scopri le info e la disponibilità dei biglietti su > bit.ly/madonna_rht

Posted Image

ONE MORE DATE IN TURIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

https://www.facebook.com/livenationit/photos/a.117707344938979.7479.104737039569343/883187611724278/?type=1&theater

A grande richiesta, Madonna aggiunge un terzo e ultimo show al Pala Alpitour di Torino, il 19 novembre! #RebelHeartTour

Scopri le info e la disponibilità dei biglietti su > bit.ly/madonna_rht

Posted Image

Omg!!

Second night in San Juan de Puerto Rico:

Sunday, 06th september 2015

Madonna will now perform at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico on Saturday, September 5 and Sunday, September 6.

Tickets for the new show will go onsale to the general publis on Saturday, April 25 at 10 AM local from www.ticketpop.com and all their channels.

A presale for members of Madonna’s Official Fan Club will be running from Monday, April 20 at 10 AM until Tuesday, April 21 5 PM while Citibank Members will have a chance to take part in the dedicated presale from Wednesday, April 22 at 10 AM until Friday, April 24 4 PM. Official Fan Club and Citibank Members will receive instructions directly from their provider.