The LFL GRAMMYS 2015!

groovyguy

Let's just say she sang together with all her vocal tracks from the album version. You could hear she was singing live... well, live as in "Where's The Party" (Blond Ambition). :silly:

It was a stunning performance, I couldn't wish for more... only M's dance moves could have been more accurate. She seemed a bit shaky somehow, didn't she?

Im working right now. I havent see it yet :-(

Madonna's Not Done Madonna-ing
E! seemed to like Madonna's “Living for Love†performance. Vanity Fair also liked it. So did Us. I thought she did well and seemed to leave everyone marveling at how good she looks. We'll see what it does for single sales—three new songs are on iTunes now.

After the jump, greeting some famous fans...

an awesome comment from the Perez Hilton comment section of all places.
Desperate means that one must be doing what they are doing basically for survival. Madonna is the richest artist ever and could have quit the business 20 years ago and still be living a high life of luxury, yet she continues to stay in the spotlight because she wants to. That is not desperate, that is perseverance

an awesome comment from the Perez Hilton comment section of all places.
Desperate means that one must be doing what they are doing basically for survival. Madonna is the richest artist ever and could have quit the business 20 years ago and still be living a high life of luxury, yet she continues to stay in the spotlight because she wants to. That is not desperate, that is perseverance

+ artistic and political integrity.

she was never on a quest for the riches only.

substance.

go and take notes taylor.