The LFL GRAMMYS 2015!

groovyguy

Head over to the fabulous Madonna Art Vision fansite for their exclusive interview with jewelry designer Lynn Ban, who has been contibuting to the Queen of Pop’s iconic looks for photoshoots you’ve seen on Harper’s Bazaar, l’Uomo Vogue, V and Mojo magazine, video productions such as Secret Project Revolution and Living For Love, and events like the Super Bowl half time show and the 2015 Grammys.

Exclusive Interview with Lynn Ban: At the Grammys, Madonna has proved that she is the Queen!

Here’s what Lynn told MAV about last Sunday’s show:
Madonna totally killed it at The Grammys. This is a rock n roll show-not the Oscars-and she is the only artist who took a risk and didn’t look like a bride or mother of the bride if you know what I mean? She has no fear and does not care what people think about her. She has proven that she is the QUEEN! The cross rings from my latest collection were inspired by her and I knew that B Akerlund and Madonna would love them. So voila! She did!

WHY MADONNA’S MOONING WAS A TRIUMPH
Nothing could have been more predictable than the scorn and disgust provoked by Madonna’s cheeky get-up at the Grammy Awards.

Commenters wanted to know why Madonna can’t age gracefully and tastefully like, say, Annie Lennox, who arrived on the red carpet draped in black, from neck to toe and shoulder to wrist.

All that was missing from Lennox’s outfit was a hijab, or head covering.
But it’s Lennox who’s being held up as a model of what’s appropriate for post-menopausal women to wear in public.
Covered up, unremarkable, blending into the background, no body part noticeable — that’s what’s required for aging women to avoid the adjectives hurled at Madonna today: old, tired, desperate, demeaning, hag, ugly, delusional, disgusting, sadly pathetic.

“Saggy baggy old hag. Has to use a big leather strap to hold up that old saggy ass to keep it from hitting her on the back of her knees. Pathetic.â€

There’s a lot more nastiness about her sexy matador costume and bare flesh but you get the idea.

The revulsion for Madonna’s extreme cleavage has been outdone only by the horror about her bum exposure after she mooned millions or red carpet watchers.

The in-your-face sexuality of a 56-year old woman is intolerable for most people. It’s considered monstrous and it’s why witches are regarded as abominations.

Women’s sexuality is a potent force and aging is a source of anxiety and when the two are combined, many people are repulsed by it.

Women are traditionally required to please, to be gentle and accepting and not to call attention to their sexuality, even to hide it.

They’re also required to fade into old age, relinquishing sexuality when their bodies are no longer fecund or as pleasing to men.

That, of course, is what’s meant by “aging gracefully†and “dressing age appropriately.â€

But Madonna has always broken the rules and thank goodness for that.

She’s exactly the kind of provocateur we aging women need right now, even if we don’t feel the need to moon for photographers.

And as for dressing appropriately for the red carpet, that’s exactly what she did.

The red carpet is as much a show as any performance and the costume is what’s it’s all about.

If we’re going to watch women paraded around and judged for their appearance and body parts, then Madonna deserves applause for playing the game and, even more so, for mocking it.

Sure, we might choose to look elegant and wear something more like Lennox’s tasteful black gown when the occasion calls for dress-up.

But Madonna is doing us all a huge favour in insisting that post-menopausal women don’t have to hide themselves behind the dictates of age-appropriate fashion and graceful aging.

MADONNA ENJOYS GRAMMY PERFORMANCES!
Madonna took her front-row Grammy seat shortly after finishing her performance. Here's TV shots of her enjoying KATY PERRY, STEVIE WONDER & USHER, RIHANNA, PAUL McCARTNEY & KANYE WEST! #LivingForLove #Grammys2015 — at Staples Center.

"GOOD MORNING BRITAIN" loves Madonna at the Grammys! ‪#‎LivingForLove‬ ‪#‎2015Grammys‬

LORRAINE KELLY not sure about Madonna's "bottom hanging out". #LivingForLove #Grammys2015

España vive para el amor! ‪#‎LivingForLove‬ ‪#‎Grammys2015‬

Deutschland ist Leben für die Liebe! ‪#‎LivingForLove‬ ‪#‎Grammys2015‬

TV na hÉireann ag caint faoi Madonna ag an Grammys! ‪#‎LivingForLove‬ ‪#‎Grammys2015‬

It was pretty imperfect towards the middle of the performance. Dunno, theres a part where the dancers are doing something weird in front of her and shes just standing there awkwardly. lol. But overall I thought it was pretty awesome. Perhaps not as well rounded as her performances usually are tho, but she looked stunning. Hopefully Brits will be even better

It was pretty imperfect towards the middle of the performance. Dunno, theres a part where the dancers are doing something weird in front of her and shes just standing there awkwardly. lol. But overall I thought it was pretty awesome. Perhaps not as well rounded as her performances usually are tho, but she looked stunning. Hopefully Brits will be even better

I know what you mean.  I chalk that off to being a pre-tour performance.  I remember of the two hard candy promo tour events, the first was a technical mess.  She will be on form when the tour starts.   :wink:

Celebrities React to Madonna’s Grammy Award appearance
Here’s an overview…

Taylor Swift (Singer)
This performance. Living for LOVE @Madonna! #GRAMMYs
Madonna is now a person I’ve met. #TheGrammys

Ariana Grande (Singer)
loves gonna lift me up!!!! @madonna

Jackie Collins (English novelist and Joan Collins’ younger sister)
Be who you are. Madonna @grammys

Anna Kendrick (Actress)
Madonna’s performance is blowing my mind already and so far I can only see the stage hands.

Kathy Griffin (Comedienne, Fashion Police host)
Madonna, did you steal that outfit from the dude in your “Take a Bow†vid?? Watch #fashionpolice Mon for godssake!

Billy Eichner (Comedian)
Dear Tweens: This is @madonna. She invented everyone you like except she’s smarter than they are. Have a great night.

Denise Richards (Actress)
My oldest daughter thought @Madonna was 26 yrs old after seeing her on the Grammy’s last night… #livingforlove

Nina Garcia (Fashion journalist, Project Runway judge)
Olé!

Jenna Dewan Tatum (Actress/dancer, married to Channing Tatum)
Madonna can do no wrong to me

Eva Longoria (Actress)
“@chefsymon: Madonna still smoking & ripped up!†Agree! She’s the bomb!

Andy Cohen (Watch What Happens Live host)
she will always be relevant. she is madonna. she had the number one tour in the world last year

KHIA (Singer)
Madonna gave me life and she gave the world another international hit at 65 Yasssssssssssssssssssssssss Ain’t Giving Up #LoveLocs I Lives

Brandi Glanville (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
@Madonna is speaking 2 me
Living For Love!
she gave me material girl with that carry
I had A Tshirt made in 6th grade that said LIKE A VIRGIN (I was) and my parents allowed it! I had gloves also

Darren Hayes (Singer)
Queen #Madonna

Laurieann Gibson (Choreographer who used to work for Lady Gaga)
@Madonna @Sia @maryjblige yes for rockin the #grammys #boomkackreport #truperformers #execution #truth

Demetria McKinney (Real Housewives of Atlanta)
Werk #Maddonna! #grammys2015
Youre absolutely right! I was too hype texting it! @Lalasluvs: @demimckinney again it’s spelled #Madonna

Sonja Morgan (Real Housewives of New York)
Ok @Madonna killed it! Inspiration. #LivingForLove Don’t let the haters get u down #grammys @MainlineParkour

Piers Morgan (British tabloid journalist)
Madonna’s just SO embarrassing. Like a mad aunt going nuts at Christmas after too much sherry. #GRAMMYs

Piers Morgan (British tabloid journalist)
Madonna’s just SO embarrassing. Like a mad aunt going nuts at Christmas after too much sherry. #GRAMMYs

He always says things like this, but I bet in the end he secretly jerks off later @ home watching the JML video... or the making of SEX, which he obviously knows and owns, being the huge fan he is... :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: