Madonna at "Che Tempo Che Fa"

Drum Dub

are you ready for her devil pray performance tomorrow on Che Tempo Che Fa? You can stream it on this site: http://www.stream2watch.me/tv/it/rai3-live-stream

Does this link actually work for u guys? I can't see anything on it, just popups telling me to update my flash player, and i already have the latest version of it...

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/madonna-talking-to-her-fans-at-che-tempo-che-fa/

Madonna talking to her fans on “Che Tempo Che Faâ€

BY MADONNATRIBE Â· MARCH 7, 2015

In tonight’s episode of Che Tempo Che Fa  the show host Fabio Fazio introduced a short clip filmed during a break in the recording of the Madonna episode that will air tomorrow night. Watch Madonna playfully talking to her fans in the audience, asking which are their favourite songs from the new record and wondering why they all love the “sad songs†the most.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does this link actually work for u guys? I can't see anything on it, just popups telling me to update my flash player, and i already have the latest version of it...

Don't click on that :poo: , it may have a virus or adware, those are ads :laughing:

Just keep clicking on the small "x" and close all the ads, then click the play button. It works for me.

Don't click on that :poo: , it may have a virus or adware, those are ads :laughing:

Just keep clicking on the small "x" and close all the ads, then click the play button. It works for me.

Good advice.  You should also use Ad-block on your browser before you go to these sites.  I closed the few X's that remained, then clicked on the play button and it works now too.

What time does the show air tomorrow?