Madonna at "Che Tempo Che Fa"

Drum Dub

Wow just from rehearsals ? So she'll looks more fantastic than that ?! ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS ! 

Hope so, even if (I already wrote that in another thread) I do prefer her as she's in this picture, with not too much make up: she IS beautiful!

Just a personal opinion, please don't hate me for that  :cute:

Omg what happend to her face again? Its getting worst stop distroing youre self please , if you keep doing this you Will look like horror and we will get a real horror show

She looks fine, don't be so dramatic :lol:

She looks fine, don't be so dramatic :lol:

Wtf? Are you sick ? You never watch that program with those women that are distroying there face with all this shit afther years of doing this you Will look like a duck come on she needs to stop this , this whole sickness of this World where everything is about looking good

Wtf? Are you sick ? You never watch that program with this womenclekker het ate distroying there face with all this shot afther years of doing this you Will look like a duck come on she nerds to stop this , this whole sickness of this World were everything is about looking good

She doesn't "need" to do anything. It's her body and her face. If she wants to "destroy" it, as you say, it's her right.

And no, I'm not sick and neither are the other people who believe she looks great. Again, stop being so dramatic.

Wtf? Are you sick ? You never watch that program with those women that are distroying there face with all this shit afther years of doing this you Will look like a duck come on she needs to stop this , this whole sickness of this World where everything is about looking good

She look's fine, sometimes she uses to much botox or things like that and looks like an hamster. But here she's gorgeous !

She look's fine, sometimes she uses to much botox or things like that and looks like an hamster. But here she's gorgeous !

And she's obviously not posing for the picture, she's biting her lip or something and not looking at the camera.

Omg what happend to her face again? Its getting worst stop distroing youre self please , if you keep doing this you Will look like horror and we will get a real horror show

You do realize that : 

1 - this is a monitor that's been photpgraphed. That automatically creates some distorsion. 

2 - this is during rehersals, it's obvious she has no proper makeup and is under quite strong lighting, so of course she has a Casper the Friendly Ghost kinda look

right ?

You do realize that : 1 - this is a monitor that's been photpgraphed. That automatically creates some distorsion. 2 - this is during rehersals, it's obvious she has no proper makeup and is under quite strong lighting, so of course she has a Casper the Friendly Ghost kinda lookright ?

I hope so blank