Madonna at "Che Tempo Che Fa"

Drum Dub

You do realize that : 

1 - this is a monitor that's been photpgraphed. That automatically creates some distorsion. 

2 - this is during rehersals, it's obvious she has no proper makeup and is under quite strong lighting, so of course she has a Casper the Friendly Ghost kinda look

right ?

Exactly. No wearing eyes makeup makes a lot of a difference. She looks great 4 me.

Some funny details:

As you saw in the pictures there are many people for her, but she got in by a secondary entrance

She has 58 people with her

She asks to avoid yellow roses on the set and in her dressingroom (how difficult she is about flowers!!!)

It seems they will make a toast during the interview (hope she won't make the "drink game" with Fazio: he's a very sweet guy who would hardly bare too much alcohol)

She is to start the taping, in a very few minutes

Some funny details:

As you saw in the pictures there are many people for her, but she got in by a secondary entrance

She has 58 people with her

She asks to avoid yellow roses on the set and in her dressingroom (how difficult she is about flowers!!!)

It seems they will make a toast during the interview (hope she won't make the "drink game" with Fazio: he's a very sweet guy who would hardly bare too much alcohol)

She is to start the taping, in a very few minutes

Yellow roses allegedly stand for jealousy, infidelity, apology, a broken heart, intense emotion,extreme betrayal (but also friendship and undying love).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_symbolism

she might lean towards the negative interpretation of a yellow rose.

i understand why she doesn't like hydrangeas. according to the list, they stand for being frigid.

Taping's over, it seems to have been very very nice, she was funny and very open, with the crowd laughing at some "diva" jokes. She sang "Devil Pray" at the beginning and, after the interview, she left with "GhostTown"

She spoke with Fazio for around 25 minutes and joked with him ("Stop interrupting! I was speaking before!" or "I don't understand what kind of question was that" - all in a funny way, they say). She also talked about art, omosexuality and of course music.

Bad news for the italian fans: she will perform just for ONE only show here in Italy, in Turin (in a very small venue for her standards) on the 21st of november... FUCK!