M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

Thursday, March 19th â€“ Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve.

Friday, March 20th â€“ Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar.

Ok, thanks for the explanation! :)

waiting for iHeart but I guess she'll just stand there singing Ghosttown (which will be cool but not mind blowing lol). Living For Love is over so I hope she doesn't perform that one...

I hope she will be better, it seems to me that she's not feeling very well since the promo started; it's really noticeable when she sings or speaks.

I hope she will be better, it seems to me that she's not feeling very well since the promo started; it's really noticeable when she sings or speaks.

i think she should come up with a concept for Ghosttown. That backdrop is not enough and frankly it's inviting another controversy like "Madonna exploits 9-11" or whatever. The press will pick on anything she does or says these days.