Madonna Will Be Present On The iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015.

xavier

http://movies.ndtv.com/music/taylor-swift-performs-with-madonna-at-iheartradio-awards-750848

TAYLOR PLAYED THE GUITAR AS MADONNA BELTED OUT THE EMOTIONAL TUNE OF GHOST TOWN

Country star Taylor Swift shared the stage with pop diva Madonna at the iHeartRadio Awards in Los Angeles on March 29.

Taylor, 25, managed to contain her excitement long enough to accompany her on guitar for a rendition of Ghost Town, a song from Madonna's 13th studio album Rebel Heart, said The Us magazine.The two started their performance sitting on adjacent stools. Midway through, the Living for Love hitmaker stood and walked toward the front of the stage.She was later joined by Taylor, who rocked out on guitar as Madonna, 56, belted out the emotional tune. At the end of the performance, they shared a hug before walking away together.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6516878/taylor-swift-iheartradio-awards-madonna-reaction

Taylor Swift Is In 'Ugly Cries Forever' After Playing With Madonna at iHeartRadio Awards

It looks like music has two new BFFs. Madonna and Taylor Swift didn't leave their love for one another on the stage at the iHeartRadio Music Awards on Sunday night, in fact they kept it going on social media even after the cameras had stopped rolling.

After Swift joined the Queen of Pop on stage to play guitar on "Ghosttown," the two pop stars took to Twitter to flaunt their envy-inducing friendship.

Madonna shared her admiration for Swift on Twitter.

My new favorite guitar player! Thank you Taylor! Just you and I in #ghostown Posted Image#rebelhearts

Even with no light we're gonna shine like GOLDPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image! Thank you again TS. Posted Image#rebelhearts

I might be okay but I'm NOT FINE AT ALL. #MyFangirlLife #TaylorAndMadonna pic.twitter.com/z7fMbq0rEE

@taylorswift13 Tonight was Taylor-made. Thanks for sharing the stage with me!! #MadonnaAndTaylor #iHeartAwards

And, Swift was unsurprisngly pretty excited by the collaboration.

"When it all falls down, we'll be two souls in a ghost town.." *ugly cries forever* #MadonnaAndTaylor

I might be okay but I'm NOT FINE AT ALL. #MyFangirlLife #TaylorAndMadonna