Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I’m curious if she’s just going to be DJ Estere’s hype woman or actually perform to some backing tracks with a few dancers. I know many of us are hoping she’ll drop something new but it would also be interesting if she pulled out something that ALMOST made the tour setlist. I don’t think she’d do “Vogue” at this time since she did it for World Pride 2019 and easily 100 times between Madame X and Celebration. I’m going to throw “Rescue Me” and a TBA new track into my own conspiracy theory set list.

Yeah, it's simply gonna be an appearance.  Not sure why some people are leading themselves to think she's going to release something new?  If she was going to perform, there definitely would be more talk by more reliable sources. At best, she's going to show up and possibly DJ or be seen dancing to music if not some of her own. Being her daughter is listed as DJ, she could easily be there to support that. Setting oneself up to more than that, is going to lead some to a huge let down and then they will go into this huge tirade how she could have used this opportunity to drop something.  Not every event/birthday she attends or has,  has to be a moment she should drop something new or do some huge performance.

23 hours ago, Starchild said:

The ongoing Ricardo hate is so misguided and needs to stop.

Do you honestly think that Madonna let's him make all of the decisions? She is in creative control.

I dislike his Facetuning yet I understand that M approves everything before it's posted.

That's an interesting point of view and argument. So your argument is that Ricardo is not a lunatic, Madonna is a lunatic. So you insist that Ricardo just photoshopped a little bit in a plain and elegant way and showed it to Madonna, and then Madonna ordered Ricardo to say, "No! this is not enough! reduce my waist in half the size and make my face look like an ugly alien!!! I don't want people to see who I really am right now!" Hmmmm. That's an interesting argument.

But I and countless other real fans think differently. For example, Take a look at her TikTok. She's not afraid to show the world her bare face without makeup and without a filter. This alone shows that it's Ricardo's responsibility for these bizarre photoshopped photos.

Let's look at another example? Look at Vanity fair italia 2023 photoshoot.  We can see bone structure of Madonna's face and see her actual waist size, unlike the bizarre Photoshop photos of Riccardo's.

You insist that it like Ricardo do little bit and elegantly photoshopped her photos and delivered it to Madonna, and then she looked at the pictures and said, "No, no, I need more photoshopped! Make me look like a alien!!" 

But we can easily guess from just those two examples that it's not like that.

Ricardo is useless incompetent Bitch. He should be fired as soon as possible. Period.

Wow, I'm loving this batch of photos released by Madonna this week! And good job to Ricardo if he took them. I'm thankful too because she didn't have to post them if she didn't want to and yet, she did. In doing so, she got people talking and interested in the Pride event. Plus, photos are always a gift for her fans too. No one can take photos like her.  

THANK YOU, MADONNA!!!!! And here's to your daughter DJing and to PRIDE!!!

queen of pop dancing GIF

4 hours ago, survivalartist said:

LETS GOOOO LADYLAND :kitty:

Nicki Minaj Madonna GIF by Nikos Kontovas

499.gif

I predict Madonna’s at least going to do a super sleazy, synchronized scissoring performance of “hung up on Tokischa” since she’s Saturday’s headliner. Madonna might be over doing full concerts & tours for the moment but I’m sure she loves the adrenaline rush of performing. The poster also says “special guests” voguing judges. Julia Fox. Bob the drag queen dj set. She’s going to pop up all over.

10 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I predict Madonna’s at least going to do a super sleazy, synchronized scissoring performance of “hung up on Tokischa” since she’s Saturday’s headliner. Madonna might be over doing full concerts & tours for the moment but I’m sure she loves the adrenaline rush of performing. The poster also says “special guests” voguing judges. Julia Fox. Bob the drag queen dj set. She’s going to pop up all over.

Loves it! BK lets goooooooooo