Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

i have no idea why they don't do that. There is plenty of left overs that are truly amazing. If nothing Queen has been released officially on some editions so it is mastered and it won;t need any extra work to be included, unlike "nothing lasts for ever" or "Never let you go" etc were not totally finished so i get if they are not included as b-sides.

singles were so interesting back in the day. Maybe Madonna didn't have that much B-Sides or unrealized songs on her singles, but even that chinese dude called Björk that was slaying with them in last century now is doing boring shit too. single covers are boringish, remixes too, so something tragic happened in the process.

Madonna did have loaded remix singles, and this 2 track physical releases are so shitty. Album version and one remix. Even i dislike LFL or GT remixes, i would buy them if they had 5 or all remixes on them, just for the sake of having them, but since cover was shitty and 2 songs on them, i simply didn't want to buy them because i am irritated, even it is few $ like a bowl of milk or whatever.

It's not like it hasn't been done, Why not 2 song 8 min video. Especially if there are songs that can work so well together. Why not Ghosttown and Heartbreakcity or Insideout or whatever of those that definitely will be left out of any treatment since there is basically only 2 or 3 singles these days. Any story of Ghost town could fit to other 4 minutes of the HBC etc, most of them are quite similar and apocalyptic and just fit together… they shoot anyways they could come up with something more. 

why not DVD single, why not Video on the single, 5.1 audio. Why :) Sales are bad, people are not buying blah blah blah, offourse, products are simply boring. 

now better something than nothing is true, and i can be grateful even whining and wanting more, we are generally hooked to artist and want more more more :) or little as they put out but done properly,

in this age of internet we should voice our opinions, and maybe someone will hear us and reconsider, rethink things.

Why on earth is she not releasing Queen or another new song as a b-side? B-sides are what make cd singles interesting, especially if we only get a 2 track deal.

Has she ever released b-sides though? I don't think she likes doing that. She's always been mostly about remixes, the difference being that the original song was included in some form, we also ocassionally got live versions, and great stuff like that too...

This is true, but in the age of digital music a b-side would surely really help on the cd single sales? I would have picked it up for sure. But I don't need the album version + a shitty remix. Next time, add Queen please.

Can't wait for the video! :D

Has she ever released b-sides though? I don't think she likes doing that. She's always been mostly about remixes, the difference being that the original song was included in some form, we also ocassionally got live versions, and great stuff like that too...

A few times--Supernatural, History, Ain't No Big Deal and Let Down Your Guard. I think it'd be fitting this time though, given that it was all ready to go anyway lol.

This is true, but in the age of digital music a b-side would surely really help on the cd single sales? I would have picked it up for sure. But I don't need the album version + a shitty remix. Next time, add Queen please.

yes, I agree, but she doesn't like doing it so we're shit out of luck there.  :lol: I think asking for acoustic versions or cool stuff like that is more realistic.

Yes, it would. If they put Ghosttown + B-side on iTunes you would only purchase if you bought the whole single. :monkey:

Can't wait for the video! :D

A few times--Supernatural, History, Ain't No Big Deal and Let Down Your Guard. I think it'd be fitting this time though, given that it was all ready to go anyway lol.

Madonna is so special (in a bad way) when it comes to her unreleased material, and that's the reason why we get so greedy when her rarities leak! I wonder if she's the one who decides what sees the light of day and what doesn't, considering it's clear she doesn't have complete control on all the artistic things she does. Had she released more b-sides from her studio albums, she would have got better sales from the last works 'cause true fans not only buy everything but ANYTHING!