Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

why did this turn into a thread about BAT and RIT? Isn't this about filming of the current tour?

It's about whether it's been filmed or not. It also leads into other discussions about previous tours (the number of shows that were filmed) and then applying it to the MX Tour. 

53 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Excuse me?  You are not a moderator or an administrator here.  Please refrain from telling me how I should post.  I've ignored you up til now.  (Note to @Fighter But you are obsessed with following me around since are tiff in the Superbowl thread.  I apologized for my mistake, but you won't "give it a rest".  You keep following me around laughing at my posts or making snide comments.  Up until now,  I found it quite amusing, but now it's border lining harassment!  If there is an issue in what or how I post, the administrator or moderators will inform me, not you!  I suggest you start ignoring me. 

My apologies to administration or anyone for addressing this publicly. The last thing I want is to cause any drama over this.  I've ignore @thelioncourtheart_comments since he started this silly vendetta against me, but it's getting out of hand, especially since he can't get over some silly argument we had in another thread a few weeks back.  I will not address this again, but wanted to make sure the administrator was aware this is happening.  I plan to continue to ignore, and once again suggest @thelioncourtheart_to put me on ignore.  Solution solved!  Please and thank you!  May you have a great New Year and find peace within! 

I never had an issue with you. The problem with you is despite people have differing opinions you try to belittle and undermine them by saying they are assuming or putting rumors out into the stratosphere meanwhile establishing your opinion as some sort of concrete fact. You did to RinoTheBouncer and along with other members. Just today in this thread you said incorrect of Lisbon footage being recolored into the doc but were proven wrong. It's not so much about differing with one another but the foul manner you chose to respond and then act coy about it and then playing some sort of victim when your aggressive is clear across this board.

And on multiple threads, you like to shade and throw remarks to other members to disagree with you. And laughing at the posts because you do the very thing you like to police other people for doing "assuming." And you've done "Thank you" posts to users who respond to me but I don't see you acknowledging the very thing. It's quite childish this has gotten to where it is but after I tried to politely disagree with you, you apologized but then continued to make my own post feel stupid or that I was pulling something out of thin air when I've always provided proof for M's projects, collabs but you seemed you wanted the final word. You also began referring to me and my responses as childish, vicious, ridiculous so where is the line drawn? When you initiate the discourse you created or when others respond in defense of what you have said?

Addressing publicly is a way to tally favor in your court which to me is rather transparent when most of my time spent on M-Infinity has not been picking fights with members nor "trolling". The only person who did that was a member named Liam who bears resemblance to you in a number of ways and the majority of the time has been spent engaging with fellow fans who have disagreed or shared their differing point of views without mocking one another. And quite frankly, the only thing I will agree with you is placing on ignore because it's becomes taxing seeing you trying to assert yourself as M encyclopedia when half of your posts are made of assumptions and putting down others in passive aggressive ways and then crying "I'm blocking you" when called out on it. 

None of what you said is true or was my intention. I have been ignoring you, so why would I
"react" to your posts if I'm ignoring you?  Addressing this "publicly" is to document what I've said to you since you are easily misconstruing my words and intentions here.  The proof is when you earlier responded above about "seeing me as usual" and telling me to "give it a rest".  I ask you or anyone? What did I say in my posts before that in this thread, for you to even react in such a manner?  Nothing I said was policing anyone, undermining anyone or insulting anyone?  Also, it seems you're doing a whole lot of "assuming" of my behavior, my intentions or actions here.  You've got it wrong,  and I've tried to clear the air with you once before in the other thread, but you didn't want to accept my apology and move on. Rather moving on, you followed many of my posts "policing" what I've been saying. 

Once again, it's not your job to tell me how to post.  If Administration has an issue, they will inform me!   If you don't like my posts, then you can ignore me!  I'm here to talk Madonna, not fight with members in this childish manner. Once again, please just ignore me from this point on!  Problem solved!  Thank you! Have a great new Year!! 

Edited by MarXus
Edited: For more clarity! (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, MarXus said:

None of what you said is true or was my intention. I have been ignoring you, so why would I
"react" to your posts if I'm ignoring you?  Also, it seems you're doing a lot of "assuming" of my behavior or actions here.  Once again, it's not your job to tell me how to post.  If Administration has an issue, they will inform me!   If you don't like my posts, then you can ignore me!  I'm here to talk Madonna, not fight with members in this childish manner. Once again, please just ignore me from this point on!  Problem solved!  Thank you! Have great new Year!! 

Whether I'm ignored or not, my posts still show quoted by other members and you react to those. Secondly, what I stated above can easily be proven by searching our discussion and your previous interactions with other members. It's there in the text. And it's not yours to tell me either but you're quick to throw the "Not true! People love to make up things! Doesn't make it true! Assumptions! Rumors" card you have in other threads. So which is the truth? You're here not to fight with other members but you like to stoke the fires and provoke people and then wash your hands of it and make the other member look like the instigator. And look at you using "childish" and telling others what to do. Continue with yourself and Happy New Year!

giphy.gif

I've been thinking of @MarXusand @thelioncourtheart_ all day. I want you both to know how much I love, appreciate and value the both of you and your contributions. There's no doubt how much you both love Madonna. You both know and remember so much on her. It's amazing.

Anyway, I know you've had words and have disagreed greatly. I just really hope and pray you can somehow put this behind you someday after some time passes. For now maybe ignoring is best but please I hope no one gets banned. Just put each other on ignore including any quotes with the others name(which is what I do). Wishing you both peace and all the best. Xxxxxx

Thank you darling @Voguerista. We are all Madonna fans at the end of the day whether we all see eye to eye or not. That's what makes it fun and exciting is seeing how different minds view different things. I doubt Madonna would want us all to think and view things in one mind frame. I appreciate your kind words and sentiment and you're one of the kindest users on this board. As for this drama between Marxus and myself, it really is small potatoes. I have my gripes as he has is and we're bound to ever see eye to eye. I for one don't mind people disagreeing with one another, it's the manner it's done and I've mentioned it in several posts above tirelessly. No need to put those blocks of texts in more circulation. I would have never noticed the edited post of his to make even more untrue claims and make even more barbs at me. I would have accepted his apology as I had done when we first crossed paths had he not tried to say I was assuming things about Madonna and sources I had provided to him. Instead he continued to sell my post short and that didn't sit well with me. I don't wish any fan harm or bad karma so what's done is done. He's free to have his opinion of me and mine of his. Do I hate him? No. Do I disagree with him? Yes. 

Regardless of the point, I appreciate your kind gesture and for engaging in the forum as well providing it with lovely posts, discussion and well-wishes. It's what makes visiting this forum one of the best on the Madonna fandom. Others have a reputation and this one has always been a peaceful community! Happy New Year to you darling!:heart:

19 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I've been thinking of @MarXusand @thelioncourtheart_ all day. I want you both to know how much I love, appreciate and value the both of you and your contributions. There's no doubt how much you both love Madonna. You both know and remember so much on her. It's amazing.

Anyway, I know you've had words and have disagreed greatly. I just really hope and pray you can somehow put this behind you someday after some time passes. For now maybe ignoring is best but please I hope no one gets banned. Just put each other on ignore including any quotes with the others name(which is what I do). Wishing you both peace and all the best. Xxxxxx

Thank you.  To be truthful, it's nothing.  It's behind me now!  Besides, sometimes you can't change certain people's way of thinking! Though, I wanted to address it before it got further out of hand.  I think @thelioncourtheart_ is a wonderful contributor to this forum and I only wish him well.  He is definitely a fan. I wouldn't want him gone anymore than I hope he wouldn't want me gone either.  But in the end, that's up to the administration and only him to decide if there is an issue how we conduct ourselves here.  I  do think we just have a communication gap/misunderstanding here.  I only wish him the best!  As I said to him, I'm here to chat about Madonna, not make enemies.  We certainly will be passionate sometimes in how we express ourselves, and we will have our disagreements, but in the end we are two appreciative fans who are here to support Madonna! 

Thank you again @VogueristaIt's always nice to have a mediator like yourself to put things in perspective.  You're a jewel!!  :08:

At this point this feud is as redundant as bring a phone to an MX show. I don't dislike @MarXusat all. He's passionate over the same woman I am and I think we both have points of view Madonna would be proud of and we'd probably make good debaters in a Madonna court room. He does contribute lots of active and worthy responses and information to the forum and holds his ground which is to be respected. I too, do the same. The only issue is I've already stated and it bears no more repeating. I don't wish him or others to be banned or removed unless they are trolling, doing illegal things or spamming the board resulting in needing to be removed. That is when it needs the divine intervention of our admin team. There have been some who make multiple accounts and are known trolls on Tumblr and other sites like IMDB who have signed up on this board and others who would regularly insult members and make threats from what I can remember.

Thank you @Voguerista. You are a gem and pass my well wishes to Marxus as well. I am honestly over this mundane fight. It feels like a buildup to a WrestleMania match which is where probably when we'll bury the hatchet. This a joke by the way. I am an avid WWE fan. What do you say Marxus?

tumblr_pmsx48e0eF1w5y19no2_500.gifv

Again, I had no fight with you @thelioncourtheart_ I only put you on ignore after I realized my apology in the Superbowl thread and whatever I said after that, to smooth things over with you, was not working.  That's the only mature thing I thought to do.  Certainly, I wasn't interested in any further drama.  I had no intention to keep poking that fire.  Anything you thought I was doing afterwards, such as "reacting" to those who quoted you in certain other threads, were based on what THEY posted, and noting to do with you.  Now, if you don't want to believe that, then I don't know what else to say? Like I've said countless times, I'm here to speak about my appreciation for Madonna and not make enemies.  Also, you know as well as I do, I don't expect that we should always have to speak speak in her favor, as long as we keep it respectful.  I prefer this ends now.  Peace!  :)

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

Again, I had no fight with you @thelioncourtheart_ I only put you on ignore after I realized my apology in the Superbowl thread and whatever I said after that, to smooth things over with you, was not working.  That's the only mature thing I thought to do.  Certainly, I wasn't interested in any further drama.  I had no intention to keep poking that fire.  Anything you thought I was doing afterwards, such as "reacting" to those who quoted you in certain other threads, were based on what THEY posted, and noting to do with you.  Now, if you don't want to believe that, then I don't know what else to say? Like I've said countless times, I'm here to speak about my appreciation for Madonna and not make enemies.  Also, you know as well as I do, I don't expect that we should always have to speak speak in her favor, as long as we keep it respectful.  I prefer this ends now.  Peace!  :)

We're both past this fight at this point. We both have a part to play in this forum as we like to get others engaged in discussions as we're bound to near the end of the MX era where a lot of it will be waiting for a new project to come into fruition. No issues or bad blood with you. Things get heated and we've both owned up to our share of this "feud" and now, hopefully can be on friendlier terms especially given we've just pulled a Shannen Doherty/Alyssa Milano Charmed type of scenario to the masses. Like I said, no harm done. We all love and stan for the same woman and want the best for her and the fans who are afraid of cancelled shows and her health concerns. And agreed, let's move past this and continue contributing to the board whether we agree or not. :smke:

Just now, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Now your avi holds even more of a meaning. MX really cracked the riding crop on us naughty members in time for the new year! :party:

Hahaha! Love it!!!! Thanks again! Here's to you both putting "infinity" into "Madonna Infinity". You remind me again why I love it here so much! All things are possible. Thank you both!!!! :luv::luv:

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Ok back on topic: For anyone seeing the next shows, be sure to check everywhere for cameras!! Even hidden ones in the most unlikely places! Haha 

That's my thought as well.  I have a feeling if she's going to film it, it's going to be in Lisbon.  Fans will need to look out for cameras.

26 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Ok back on topic: For anyone seeing the next shows, be sure to check everywhere for cameras!! Even hidden ones in the most unlikely places! Haha 

Don't they usually let the fans or attendees know the night of it being filmed? For MDNA, we got a Miami notification and RHT was originally Sydney, I believe until they made it multiple shows. TOAC had something too if I recall. Perhaps those going to the future shows be on the look out for signs or what not or even multiple cameras since they'd want to capture the show from multiple angles. If it does include backstage footage, that would be shot already or continue being filmed as noted by her Instagram. 

14 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Don't they usually let the fans or attendees know the night of it being filmed? For MDNA, we got a Miami notification and RHT was originally Sydney, I believe until they made it multiple shows. TOAC had something too if I recall. Perhaps those going to the future shows be on the look out for signs or what not or even multiple cameras since they'd want to capture the show from multiple angles. If it does include backstage footage, that would be shot already or continue being filmed as noted by her Instagram. 

I hope we find out something on this soon!!

47 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yes, you are correct. Usually they post signs in the lobby that show will be recorded, but her people are already recording, so I'm not sure how that it's different other than the filming would be for an official release, unlike snippets that go out to Instagram.  I also had thought that fans were alerted before hand as well, but I could be wrong there. 

As long as I recall, she typically films the last shows of her tour.  So I wouldn't be too upset yet if the Lisbon shows weren't being filmed.  In my mind, it just makes sense since the album inspiration came from her time in Portugal, and somewhat the filming would bring it full circle.

Then again, she might just not film anything.  Ugh, I hope not!  :Madonna041:

8 hours ago, Winn said:

Hopefully it's already been filmed, just in case she cancels the tour at least there's something.

I hope so too!!!

3 hours ago, remixed224 said:

I'm going to Lisbon shows (16 and 18 of Jan). Hope to see pro cameras :eyes:

Have the best time! Keep us posted. Can't wait for your reviews! 

• Enrico locked this topic