"The Rebel Heart Tour" to be Madonnas' Final Tour?

I don't think we will get an announcement. It will just happen. The way the 8 year gap between Girlie Show and Drowned World did. She isn't one to make such statements. After WTG she said she'd never tour again and same after BAT (both privately and revealed in later interviews). Then she planned to tour in 1995 and 1999 and it never happened as other things came up.

Honestly that's how it will happen. Without a contract to be held to and the freedom to do what she wants I think one day after she hasn't toured for a few years someone will ask her if she plans to tour again and she will just say "probably not but never say never" but it just won't happen.

I do get the feeling she will do one more big album and tour and then both music and touring will be sporadic and on a much smaller scale and will be basically more to satisfy her hunger for performing rather than the way she has always done it.

Financially, that is not good business.  Neither is it good business from a PR perspective.  If Madonna does not announce a farewell tour, she allows the media and public to control her exit and the message around her retirement.  That will never happen.  Madonna will always have control over how and when it happens.  

Example-Cher 

Her extended farewell tour catapulted her into the record setting grossing tours.  If you think Madonna is going to miss that opportunity while she is at the top of the food touring chain presently... I think your mistaken.  

Tickets for any announced Madonna Farewell tour would gross more than S&S parts 1&2 easily.  

• 2 weeks later...

Financially, that is not good business.  Neither is it good business from a PR perspective.  If Madonna does not announce a farewell tour, she allows the media and public to control her exit and the message around her retirement.  That will never happen.  Madonna will always have control over how and when it happens.  

Example-Cher 

Her extended farewell tour catapulted her into the record setting grossing tours.  If you think Madonna is going to miss that opportunity while she is at the top of the food touring chain presently... I think your mistaken.  

Tickets for any announced Madonna Farewell tour would gross more than S&S parts 1&2 easily.  

There a lot of things she could be doing now that would make better financial sense so I don't really take that into account.

She seems so adamant not to be doing anything that will make her seem old, and making an announcement about retiring and doing a farewell tour is like telling the world "I am too old for this" I just don't see her making a spectacle of it. Her tours still sell well, she doesn't need a gimmick to sell tickets. RHT may be sluggish, but it isn't a disaster.

I don't know, no one does, It is so difficult to know how she feels about this era. She seems happy and like she has no fuc*s to give, but who knows.

I have a feeling this might be her last one. The over abundance of 80's hits has me worried to say the least. I love the 80's stuff but it does feel like a sort of farewell tour with so many.

AGAIN. I don't see her calling the final or farewell tour like one of her studio albums, it just doesn't make sense. If she plays more 80s hits than ever I only think it's because she hasn't toured places like Australia and Asia in a veeeeeeeery long time and let's not forget that Rebel Heart has been a commercial failure (and don't come and say the opposite cause it's not lol).

Of course it won't be her final tour. Not because of money or anything as trivial but because of one thing that sadly people seem to forget: Madonna loves what she does and she'll continue doing it for as long as her health allows.

I agree. Madonna has said before she dosent ever want to stop

she doesn't want to stop, but she is getting old and she knows that she will not get full stadiums forever, because general public wants spectacle in a show, dancing and everything but she can not performe at 67 like she used to.... so the next tour will be her last big one .. after that she will direct movies and will do tours but on her own terms in small theatres that will be mix of concert and stand up shows ..

she will give us new albim / poetry every few years. also she wil be busy bc of managing lourders cariere. lourders will be a famous singer in few years - as media will call her "new queen of pop", also lorders will star in madonna's directed musical - lourders will get an oscar for that role at age 26.

Rocco will be in Lourders shadow until he is 28. although he is her favorite kid (bc he is a lion like herself) Madonna will end up relationship with bc of his alcohol problems. His music cariere will never took off, but he will be well known video music director. his dance cariere and movie directing will also be a fail, just like his fathers. at age 28 he will direct video for a first single from lady gaga's then newalbum called "born again". that video will be very contreversial bc lady gaga will eat a shit in it. 

she doesn't want to stop, but she is getting old and she knows that she will not get full stadiums forever, because general public wants spectacle in a show, dancing and everything but she can not performe at 67 like she used to.... so the next tour will be her last big one .. after that she will direct movies and will do tours but on her own terms in small theatres that will be mix of concert and stand up shows ..

she will give us new albim / poetry every few years. also she wil be busy bc of managing lourders cariere. lourders will be a famous singer in few years - as media will call her "new queen of pop", also lorders will star in madonna's directed musical - lourders will get an oscar for that role at age 26.

Rocco will be in Lourders shadow until he is 28. although he is her favorite kid (bc he is a lion like herself) Madonna will end up relationship with bc of his alcohol problems. His music cariere will never took off, but he will be well known video music director. his dance cariere and movie directing will also be a fail, just like his fathers. at age 28 he will direct video for a first single from lady gaga's then newalbum called "born again". that video will be very contreversial bc lady gaga will eat a shit in it. 

What a load of crap lol. Madonna still doing what she does at her current age, is amazing in itself. I honestly dont think she will ever stop doing what she does now. I dont see her ever downsizing, and tbh no matter how her albums do her tours will always sell well!

Tina Turner was filling stadiums into her 70's...and she doesn't work out like Madonna does.

But she is Tina and she has unique and strong voice.. and she just stands there in weird mad max dresses and crazy wigs.. I can not imagine Madonna to be like that..

anyway, I told you what will happen.. you can belive me or not.. but my sources see the future and they told me how is gonna be

But she is Tina and she has unique and strong voice.. and she just stands there in weird mad max dresses and crazy wigs.. I can not imagine Madonna to be like that..

You've clearly never seen Tina Turner live. She's one of the most energetic performers the world has seen and even on her last tour when she was a few months shy of 70 there was plenty of choreography and dancing on her part. In high heels I might add. ;)

anyway, I told you what will happen.. you can belive me or not.. but my sources see the future and they told me how is gonna be

I think you need to take your meds=*  your all kinds of crazy lol