Justice for Ghosttown

madaboutM

Classic Madonna.  Probably her best single in a long long time. Her voice is so good on this track.  I certainly hope it doesn't get as bad as what the video portrays.  But life will definitely change after this viruses passes.  But it's scary to think that it can get so out of control, that it may wipe out so many people.  I feel like a lot of people aren't taking it that serious.  I guess when they are stricken by the virus, they might think twice in not taking it seriously.

9 hours ago, MarXus said:

Classic Madonna.  Probably her best single in a long long time. Her voice is so good on this track.  I certainly hope it doesn't get as bad as what the video portrays.  But life will definitely change after this viruses passes.  But it's scary to think that it can get so out of control, that it may wipe out so many people.  I feel like a lot of people aren't taking it that serious.  I guess when they are stricken by the virus, they might think twice in not taking it seriously.

Her best 00s single by far!

9 hours ago, MarXus said:

I think it’s been really hard for people to know how seriously to take it. Even governments who as we know have not acted quickly enough. There’s a lot of repercussions to shutting everything down and self isolating, basically stopping your life so of course people don’t want to do it unless they have to. There is also the fear of corrupt people/governments using this for their own advantage. Plenty of people don’t trust their governments and why would they? There are also plenty of people that have overreacted which has not been very productive.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, Enrico said:

I watched it two days ago and was incredibly moved by it.

I agree with those who say she should re-release it now.

Maybe one of those in house concerts that everyone is doing.

It would speak to people now.

Imagine if she did her Anti Tour on Instagram TV or even better a one-off greatest hits tour :Madonna031:

I always loved when she performed this live. It really suited her voice well and she seemed super comfortable performing it effortlessly. Her performance with Taylor Swift was just excellent. Looking back on that performance, I think of all the young people who look up at Taylor in awe - and they don’t know the legacy, the icon that she stands beside AT ALL.  

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I think it’s been really hard for people to know how seriously to take it. Even governments who as we know have not acted quickly enough. There’s a lot of repercussions to shutting everything down and self isolating, basically stopping your life so of course people don’t want to do it unless they have to. There is also the fear of corrupt people/governments using this for their own advantage. Plenty of people don’t trust their governments and why would they? There are also plenty of people that have overreacted which has not been very productive.

I hear you.  I understand people's doubts especially when it comes to our government.  Donald Trump definitely downplayed it, but now has claimed he knew "all along it was a pandemic".   He straight out lied.  But it's stupid now to point fingers or politicize it because we need to get through this time and worry about how to prevent things like this from happening again.  One thing though, it's common sense to me to slow down a virus from spreading, is to keep your distance from others.  Certainly, most people who get this virus will have a mild case, but even so, the mild case for many isn't a picnic in the part.  Most won't die, of course, but the fact is; many are dying from it. While some may not be showing symptom or are having a mild case of it, could give it to someone who has an immune system that isn't as strong.  The sooner that people isolate themselves, the quicker we can slow down this virus from spreading.