8 Years of MDNA

RinoTheBouncer

17 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

Sweetie I have no problem with it being understands. But you said you couldn't understand why some fans think it's 'on the stairs' and I explained to you that it's the most reasonable thing to believe so as it's the official lyrics. I didn't say she explained on the stairs, I said I did. My explanation was that she was praying to Baby Jesus while climbing down the stairs to leave the house because she had forgotten to, before. It makes absolute sense to me in the context of the song, because it's literally about a single mom running all the time for her kids and for her job and so many other things. Anyway, I'm still waiting for your link to the Twitter chat you mentioned where she gave the correct lyrics :angel:

Yes, you did explain why some people would read the incorrect lyric on the website.  Thanks for that.  But, do not try and make me believe that the lyrics are actually "Baby Jesus on the stairs", because it simply is not the correct lyric.  I never said anything about a Twitter chat nor a link, that was another poster. 

3 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Yes, you did explain why some people would read the incorrect lyric on the website.  Thanks for that.  But, do not try and make me believe that the lyrics are actually "Baby Jesus on the stairs", because it simply is not the correct lyric.  I never said anything about a Twitter chat nor a link, that was another poster. 

I guess you'll keep singing the wrong lyrics then....

6 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

No problem. It's not like we're gonna be singing it together anyway, so each to their own. We can talk lyrics again anytime if I care about the song :heart: 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

There were barely any compared to Rebel Heart or Madame X. She literally went straight into tour rehearsals. And 2 of those you posted were specifically to promote W.E.

Well the Graham Norton one did mention MDNA so I included it. I think it was a great year for interviews :shade2:

the videos and the look from MDNA stand out to me.  Hard Candys videos didnt impress me. i felt the videos were returning to visual form for her.  Beautiful Killer sounds classic Madonna.  its one of my favorite tracks.  other favorite songs:

I Dont Give A

Love Spent

Turn up The Radio

Falling Free

Masterpiece

Girl Gone Wild

• 2 weeks later...