Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

Team News of Madonna is excited to reveal exclusively a new version of MUSIC will be presented in the set-list of Rebel Heart Tour! 

La Isla Bonita, Music...

I guess Ray Of Light, Candy Shop and Human Nature are returning too.

Surely not Candy Shop & Human Nature this time (although a Human Nature snippet does fit Unapologetic Bitch). Probably no Hung Up either.

Previously I would have said Ray Of Light alongside Holiday & Music but it doesn't seem that there is much space left on the setlist.

Maybe she's doing less Rebel Heart tracks than what we assume?

Then there is Like A Prayer too, would she skip that one?

Team News of Madonna is excited to reveal exclusively a new version of MUSIC will be presented in the set-list of Rebel Heart Tour! 

NONONONONO!!

I mean I love Music, but why all these silly tracks when the album is so musical and intense. The titles around are already 23 at this point (if we consider the three singles). I'm hearing the first demo of Rebel Heart now. Well, I'm really afraid we're not going to have it live, as Wash all over me or Hold tight as well. So disappointing, I must say  :Madonna027:

And, you know, figuring her rage after all the mocking she got in the last months, I also have that little fear about the way she intends to perform songs like Into the groove, Like a virgin or Holy water. 

NONONONONO!!

I mean I love Music, but why all these silly tracks when the album is so musical and intense. The titles around are already 23 at this point (if we consider the three singles). I'm hearing the first demo of Rebel Heart now. Well, I'm really afraid we're not going to have it live, as Wash all over me or Hold tight as well. So disappointing, I must say  :Madonna027:

And, you know, figuring her rage after all the mocking she got in the last months, I also have that little fear about the way she intends to perform songs like Into the groove, Like a virgin or Holy water. 

If this makes you disappointed you're in for a shock.  Most songs that are older get some form of re-invention.  

There're some good arrangement she did in the past that worked a lot like:

Holiday(Girlie Show)

Holiday ( Drowned World Tour)

Into The Groove ( Re-Invention Tour)

Music Inferno ( Confessions Tour)

La isla Bonita ( Confessions Tour)

Vogue ( S&S Tour)

Like a Prayer ( S&S Tour)

Express Yourself ( MDNA Tour)

And there're some terrible...in another words, you can do a new arrangement, remix for the song but don't kill the essence of it  :wink:

- Madonna Instagram (Many of these songs could be just teasing or ideas)

Hashtagged songs:

Holiday - hashtagged 2 times

Like a Virgin

Dress You Up - hashtagged 3 times

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Into the Groove

True Blue

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl - hashtagged 3 times, plus one WTG film pic

Vogue

Justify my Love

Deeper and Deeper

Body Shop

Heartbreak City

Devil Pray - hashtagged 2 times

Holy Water

Unapologetic Bitch - hashtagged 2 times

S.E.X.

Iconic

Between the Bars

- On a Madonna fan site: Music

- Other:

Rescue Me - Lyrics mentioned before Madonna started to teas the setlist. No RH tour hashtag.

Take a Bow  - Never mentioned.

Whole Lotta Love -  Apparently it will be mixed with JML (which is probably based on a mash up made by a fan). Madonna played Whole Lotta Love on Instagram.

The singles will obviously be performed. Many Madonna forums mention Hold Tight. I don't know why.

SPOILER ALERT: 4 SONGS OF THE SET-LIST OF REBEL HEART TOUR REVEALED!

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/EXCLU--ON-VOUS-DEVOILE-4-CHANSONS-DE-LA-SET-LIST-DU-REBEL-HEART-TOUR-_a563.html

Team News of Madonna is excited to reveal to you the exclusive 4 songs from the set list of Rebel Heart Tour! 
These four songs will be presented in the GYPSY Section  in which Madonna will be dressed by GUCCI:

Dress You Up 

La Isla Bonita 
Who's That Girl 
Rebel Heart 

Posted Image

The set list is not yet final but we can confirm that the following songs will be played on stage:

Iconic, Dress Up You, La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl, Rebel Heart, Vogue, Holy Water, Holiday, Music, Living for Love, SEX

Songs hashtagged on M’s IG and/or confirmed by News-of Madonna:

Gypsy Section:

Dress U You - hashtagged 3 times

La Isla Bonita 
Who's That Girl - hashtagged 3 times, plus one WTG film pic

Rebel Heart 

Iconic

Vogue

Holy Water

Holiday - hashtagged 2 times

Music

Living for Love

S.E.X.

I think it's safe to assume BIM and GT are also included.

That's already 13 songs!