Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Haha that's a bit strong mate, but all good. I hear what you're saying, however if it's in a playlist, no one is really going to notice as it almost fades out anyway. Dear Jessie, from a streaming perspective, is there already; 1 second fade or not.

That said, I hope they include it if anything on the future Oh Father EP for you so that you can enjoy it. :)

I personally don't need a region specific single that was only successful in the UK in a two track digital single when both songs are already on the Like A Prayer album.

Why should they be merging two singles that were never released on the same disc? 

They haven’t done that for Gambler/Crazy For You. They won’t be doing it for Oh Father and Dear Jessie. What’s the issue? Why can’t there be two separate releases? They clearly don’t care if there isn’t a new or exclusive version on the single (see Material Girl). 😂

The only case where two singles have been merged is Bad Girl/Fever and that was only due to the fact that they decided to go with the US tracklist of Bad Girl. Fever was originally going to be a separate single.

Also, the fade on Dear Jessie isn’t just one second. It’s still a "rare" single version that for the sake of completion deserves to be put on streaming. The same goes for the single itself.

29 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I was searching in the music section where RoD is used to do their streaming update threads.

I ended up by reading all the whole thread about Britney's Selfish song ending Justin's Selfish song.

Then I read a thread about a plastic surgery doctor making threats to his non Zionist patients.

Well, ATRL being ATRL.

So in 18 hours Keep It Together is indeed coming!!! FINALLY!!!

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I was searching in the music section where RoD uses to do their streaming update threads.

I ended up by reading all the whole thread about Britney's Selfish song ending Justin's Selfish song.

Then I read a thread about a plastic surgery doctor making threats to his non Zionist patients.

Well, ATRL being ATRL.

So in 18 hours Keep It Together is indeed coming!!! FINALLY!!!

Thanks for doing  the dirty job for us dear @Anapausis!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Thanks for doing  the dirty job for us dear @Anapausis!!!!!!!

I was so electricified by this post by RoD (and by reading ATRL) that my English just went to hell.

So my idol @Would You Like To Tryhas a task now: find copyrights to all KIT official remixes to see which ones will be included to the maxi. Let's go!!!

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

I was so electricified by this post by RoD (and by reading ATRL) that my English just went to hell.

So my idol @Would You Like To Tryhas a task now: find copyrights to all KIT official remixes to see which ones will be included to the maxi. Let's go!!!

Until now none it seems are copyrighted I will look though 

On 1/27/2024 at 12:22 PM, clkelley39 said:

I was comparing the 2024 remaster of "Material Girl" to the 2022 remaster, and I'm starting to think the 2022 remaster from FEL actually is a different mix.

I think the main difference is that the drums sound wetter (more reverb) in the 2022 remaster, which is supposed a 7" version. The snare drum totally has more reverb on FEL and the hi-hat is quieter and less crispy-sounding. That wouldn't be a result of mastering, but of mixing. And I could totally see a record company in 1984 just slightly changing the mix of a song for the 7" version. Remember all the different "mixes" of Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time"? Each one just had slightly different levels for each instrument, and therefore they classified them as different mixes. But you could BARELY hear the difference in each one, if at all. 

Opinions? Wait, I actually don't want them. 

On 1/27/2024 at 12:36 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

Also I think it's a way to separate the 12" dance Extended and the album version by using a 7" 

They should have used remix edits instead, fanmade or not.

20 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I want this whole collection on vinyl.

Also these are official! (Not fan made) please stop the fake news that It’s That Girl is fan made.

Those two versions are fanmade. There were never any 7" remix edits for Like A Virgin or Material Girl. It's That Girl had some remix edits but only the ones that were officially or promo only released.

See this thread:

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW