Madame X Unreleased

Shoful

TOC sucked because Madonna herself is not good without a big production or lots of dancing. Her shows have always been a visual experience above all else that take you through certain themes and moods. She is not naturally that good of a vocalist and her attempts at that Karaoke type of show are always sad to watch. TOC, Pride, Harlem??

5 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

TOC sucked because Madonna herself is not good without a big production or lots of dancing. Her shows have always been a visual experience above all else that take you through certain themes and moods. She is not naturally that good of a vocalist and her attempts at that Karaoke type of show are always sad to watch. TOC, Pride, Harlem??

she made a lot of shows that prove you wrong, like SNL 93 and all her American Life promo.

13 minutes ago, mysweetaudrina said:

she made a lot of shows that prove you wrong, like SNL 93 and all her American Life promo.

SNL? oh yeah, the time she was aping Marilyn Monroe with a crappy impersonation for comedy's sake?. Im talking about actual musical performances and you bring up SNL as if that counts for anything? Nothing impressive about American Life promo either.

3 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

SNL? oh yeah, the time she was aping Marilyn Monroe with a crappy impersonation for comedy's sake?. Im talking about actual musical performances and you bring up SNL as if that counts for anything? Nothing impressive about American Life promo either.

Madonna has been a musical guest on SNL too.  Bad Girl for starters.

10 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

You really love to trash everything she does that's not a mega concert show with an army of dancers and huge lcd screens. 

By your logic she also sucks doing her ballads/midtempo songs, especially in a smaller setting.

10 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

lol she sang in 1993 with minimal production and it was amazing, not only that but virgin tour and who's that girl tour is just her dancing and singing and it's amazing, as a matter of fact the whole huge oroductions in the latest tours have taken awy from her performances.

2 hours ago, Bionic said:

You really love to trash everything she does that's not a mega concert show with an army of dancers and huge lcd screens. 

By your logic she also sucks doing her ballads/midtempo songs, especially in a smaller setting.

Actually not true, if Madonna did some ballads on acoustic guitar back in the Ray of Light era when her vocals were still there that would be amazing. She sucks doing those type of performances now since her vocals are trash, she really needs to retrain her voice, until then I dont want to see performances like Harlem.

2 hours ago, mysweetaudrina said:

lol she sang in 1993 with minimal production and it was amazing, not only that but virgin tour and who's that girl tour is just her dancing and singing and it's amazing, as a matter of fact the whole huge oroductions in the latest tours have taken awy from her performances.

If your talking about Fever then I agree that was a good performance, im not saying she has never been able to pull off stripped down, what I am saying is that she cant do it now since her vocals have gone to hell. Thats why we get performances like Pride and Harlem, they highlight how bad her vocals sound. Until she retrains her voice I have no desire to hear her in a stripped down setting.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

If your talking about Fever then I agree that was a good performance, im not saying she has never been able to pull off stripped down, what I am saying is that she cant do it now since her vocals have gone to hell. Thats why we get performances like Pride and Harlem, they highlight how bad her vocals sound. Until she retrains her voice I have no desire to hear her in a stripped down setting.

Let's not forget Eurovision

48 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

you said she wasn't able to put off a stripped down show and that is not true, tears of a clown was good, it can't be compared to harlem or all the other bad shows.

1 hour ago, mysweetaudrina said:

In the real universe. I saw it live on tv, it sounded fine, definitely better than the power of goodbye performances in 98, people just latched unto it but it wasn't bad at all.

Were we watching the same thing? Her vocals were absolute trash and it was embarrassing.