VIP gift

truerebel

Yesterday I was invited to the pre-party area with the 'red carpet' experience photo etc.

It reads far more promising that what it is. It's a cute room with a Madonna wall, lots of sofas, a photo booth, candy with her logo and free booze and food. They have some merchandise too. The VIP gift is the tote with the hat, lanyard, stickers and the silver print pretty underwhelming compare to the two previous ones.  Maybe the spend the budget in the Immaculate tickets after the backlash they received from the MX?

1 minute ago, EgoRod said:

Yesterday I was invited to the pre-party area with the 'red carpet' experience photo etc.

It reads far more promising that what it is. It's a cute room with a Madonna wall, lots of sofas, a photo booth, candy with her logo and free booze and food. They have some merchandise too. The VIP gift is the tote with the hat, lanyard, stickers and the silver print pretty underwhelming compare to the two previous ones.  Maybe the spend the budget in the Immaculate tickets after the backlash they received from the MX?

What backlash?

37 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

How was the candy shop did you eat all the candy in 4 minutes?

On 10/18/2023 at 4:27 PM, EgoRod said:

Wait FREE booze and food?? Seriously??? I’m on existential minimum income since a few months and have an Iconic Package ticket so excuse me while I cry with joy 🥹🥹

On 10/18/2023 at 10:27 AM, EgoRod said:

Thanks for sharing!

11 hours ago, thelament said:

Wait FREE booze and food?? Seriously??? I’m on existential minimum income since a few months and have an Iconic Package ticket so excuse me while I cry with joy 🥹🥹

Yeah the free bar is a bonus considering how pricey are the drinks at the 02. And the food was a decent selection of everything. You get fed.

37 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Have we received confirmation that the "Immaculate" VIP gift is indeed the BA Bomber? 

Also, the package clearly stated this -

Group photo opportunity on stage from where MADONNA will be performing a few hours later

So far, I have not seen ANY of such group pics!

There was that video with the fans being photographed in the arena.

5 hours ago, truerebel said:

Have we received confirmation that the "Immaculate" VIP gift is indeed the BA Bomber? 

Also, the package clearly stated this -

Group photo opportunity on stage from where MADONNA will be performing a few hours later

So far, I have not seen ANY of such group pics!

Who said it was the bomber? It’s clearly not since that is already available and the the vip people still has yet to receive the special gift. It could be a different jacket or a tshirt. . 

2 hours ago, truerebel said:

right, but they were ushered into the Pit after that "backstage tour", I haven't seen any pics of the group on stage as advertised!

They usually send those pictures by email and not the day after. I did a similar one with The Killers years ago and it arrived weeks after.